Is Allah Punishing California?

the pictures I am seeing from the news are horrifying.....

the fires are going crazy in Californa

yet the liberals continue to push their wrong ideas....

the warnings of divine punishment for peoples who do wrong are not a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look up the fires in California..... the pictures are horrifying

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

the warnings of divine punishment for peoples who do wrong are not a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It reminds me of the fire in the end times that will come from the east and go to the west of the world.

lead_720_405.jpg

It reminds me of the fire in the end times that will come from the east and go to the west of the world.

lead_720_405.jpg

California is basically begging for divine punishment and what clearly looks like divine punishment comes and yet the people are still so ignorant that the people here in California still refuse to consider that it may be a sign of divine wrath

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
California is basically begging for divine punishment and what clearly looks like divine punishment comes and yet the people are still so ignorant that the people here in California still refuse to consider that it may be a sign of divine wrath
If it continues to happen, then it's a punishment indeed. I doubt the ppl there care anyway, they are living life their own way.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Erdogan invades Syria and hundreds of ISIS prisoners escape.

Suddenly sspot is full of these fundies.

Coincidence? I think not.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

California is situated in a fucked up place on earth where its prone to droughts wild fires storms and earth quakes

climate change is just gonna make more problems for them

Erdogan invades Syria and hundreds of ISIS prisoners escape.

Suddenly sspot is full of these fundies.

Coincidence? I think not.

You need to study the Quran. The Quran is full of aayahs describing peoples being punished by Allah for their sins.

for example

And We certainly seized the people of Pharaoh with years of famine and a deficiency in fruits that perhaps they would be reminded.

-Surah Al-A'raf [7:130]

So each We seized for his sin; and among them were those upon whom We sent a storm of stones, and among them were those who were seized by the blast [from the sky], and among them were those whom We caused the earth to swallow, and among them were those whom We drowned. And Allah would not have wronged them, but it was they who were wronging themselves.

-Surah Al-'Ankabut [29:40]

there are many other aayahs which describe peoples being punished by Allah for their sins....

if you don't believe in what the Quran teaches, that's your problem....... the Quran is full of such stories.... you need to believe in the Quran and what it teaches

California is situated in a fucked up place on earth where its prone to droughts wild fires storms and earth quakes

I just talked to someone who has been here way longer and he said these crazy enormous fires are a recent thing

@Omar del Sur

Is Allah punishing Somalis? Thirty and more years of death and destruction coupled by continuous droughts and the brunt of it is felt by children who die of starvation painfully?

why?

The only problem with living next to forests is that they do burn during the warm weathers like in California and Australia. The problem with the Europeans who settled in both countries is that didn’t learn much of a lesson in how the indigenous people of both countries managed the land by performing constant back burning to avoid massive bush bushfires.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You need to study the Quran. The Quran is full of aayahs describing peoples being punished by Allah for their sins.

for example

And We certainly seized the people of Pharaoh with years of famine and a deficiency in fruits that perhaps they would be reminded.

-Surah Al-A'raf [7:130]

So each We seized for his sin; and among them were those upon whom We sent a storm of stones, and among them were those who were seized by the blast [from the sky], and among them were those whom We caused the earth to swallow, and among them were those whom We drowned. And Allah would not have wronged them, but it was they who were wronging themselves.

-Surah Al-'Ankabut [29:40]

there are many other aayahs which describe peoples being punished by Allah for their sins....

if you don't believe in what the Quran teaches, that's your problem....... the Quran is full of such stories.... you need to believe in the Quran and what it teaches

Jajaja just keep to these harmless threads where you just parade on the suffering of others.

However if I see you recruiting for ISIS or AS on here I'll be the first to report your ass to the authorities.

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey

I actually heard global warming will make California much wetter place

When I read the Surah about Sodom and Gomorrah, and I compare it to the Liberal Rich upper-class Fags of Cali. You have a good point. Allah does punish civilizations who push for destructive degenerate ideologies within their own societies.

@Omar del Sur

Is Allah punishing Somalis? Thirty and more years of death and destruction coupled by continuous droughts and the brunt of it is felt by children who die of starvation painfully?

why?

Again: Catastrophes can be a punishment but they can also be a test.

The only problem with living next to forests is that they do burn during the warm weathers like in California and Australia. The problem with the Europeans who settled in both countries is that didn’t learn much of a lesson in how the indigenous people of both countries managed the land by performing constant back burning to avoid massive bush bushfires.

Again: I just talked to someone who has been here way longer and he said these crazy enormous fires are a recent thing

Doesn't Allah say in the Qu'ran those who align themselves with sects and Nationalism will be punished and something about those who cause corruption(through war and death) in their lands will be severely punished too?

Mukhalas

Macawiis, dacas iyo AK47.
I've been living under the rock here, what's so bad the Carlifonians have done to deserve this wrath?

Trending