Irrational relationships

I’m in love with gay guy. We’ve been close friends for a while. I feel very comfortable around him and we can talk about anything. Good looking with great personality. He dresses far better than any guy I know. Slowly I find myself have feelings for him. he’s not the feminine type of gay.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I’m in love with gay guy. We’ve been close friends for a while. Good looking he’s not the feminine type of gay. We can pretty much talk about anything.

Are you trying to convert him to the straight path?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m in love with gay guy. We’ve been close friends for a while. I feel very comfortable around him and we can talk about anything. Good looking with great personality. He dresses far better than any guy I know. Slowly I find myself have feelings for him. he’s not the feminine type of gay.

Abaaay......this is a very heavy topic before lunch time.

1600874403127.png

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
god luck

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Even if he magically turns straight, think about all the HIV and STD's he carries. Prioritize your health

looooooooooooooooooooool

I can mention to you 10 farahs who have slept with female prostitutes who have HIVs and gave it to their wives, and their wives gave it to their side lovers, the cycle of life??? or Love? looool

Accept him as he is and share him with men.....He will bring you a nice disease as a gift. You cant turn an ass bandit, its never been done in the history of man kind. But go ahead and be the first

I always thought women are disgusted by the thought of a guy getting hammered like them in bed. That is like sharing a role with them females which automatically made in their mind the guy isn't worth looking at as a man, forget about the health risks and other downsides.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I always thought women are disgusted by the thought of a guy getting hammered like them in bed. That is like sharing a role with them females which automatically made in their mind the guy isn't worth looking at as a man, forget about the health risks and other downsides.

What is getting hammered?

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL

They objectively are. Women are infinitely less tolerant of bisexual men that men are of bisexual women. And for good reason, of course. Regardless of this progressive wave, most women regardless of what they say have a strong preference for a heterosexual male. Even among the alphabet degenerates, there is minimal clout or allure to bisexuality. They either become the flamboyant homo, identify as non-binary or become trannies.

I remember reading an article from some progressive cadaan chick being disappointed and doing mental gymnastics about her boyfriend coming out as bisexual. She'd blame the breakdown of the relationship on everything but his sexuality. Questioned whether he was into her and got paranoid because now she isn't competing with just other women, but potentially every man in their LGBT+ally communities. And in her own words, she cannot compete with men because it just a different thing.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They objectively are. Women are infinitely less tolerant of bisexual men that men wee of bisexual women. Regardless of this progressive wave, most women regardless of what they say have a strong preference for a heterosexual male. Even among the alphabet degenerates, there is minimal clout or allure to bisexuality. They either become the flamboyant homo, identify as non-binary or become trannies.

I remember reading an article from some progressive cadaan chick being disappointed and doing mental gymnastics about her boyfriend coming out as bisexual. She'd blame the breakdown of the relationship on everything but his sexuality. Questioned whether he was into her and got paranoid because now she isn't competing with just other women, but potentially every man in their LGBT+ally communities. And in her own words, she cannot compete with men because it just a different thing.

I agree. It all goes down to competition. If you don't feel threatened, then there is no issue. Women feel the pressure of bisexual spouse, they have to compete with women and men. So there is a natural anathema to the whole bisexuality!

Same way with Alpha heterosexual men. They feel certain way with butch lesbians. They see them as a threat, even though not completely a threat because the butch lesbian lacks a penis, which is a major important tool to go fight in the arena of competition

Last edited:

Trending