Iraqis were asked “country with most beautiful people/country u wanna visit “. Both answers show both mental slavery plus Stockholm syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemState

36/21
VIP
Arguably, it really is the least racist country in the World, but they'll never consider assimilated Non-Europeans as one of their own. Like for instance, the English identity is only open to other Whites/Europeans that have assimilated, such as Italians, Frenchmen & Poles/Romanians. However, a Non-White person that has assimilated into mainstream British culture will never be regarded as English by the average person.
Yeah, non-Europeans are just sidelined called British instead, Only Canada/America is going to allow anyone to assimilate and be regarded as fully Canadian/American, but those 2 countries IMO still struggle with more racism than in the UK. There are still sundown towns in the states for instance
Really? The same British that committed a holocaust on the Aboriginal people in Australia and the Native Americans in the US?
That's like saying Germany is still racist because of ww2 or that Japan is still fascist because of Nanking, times and people both change

People often forget that the truest measure of beauty is in facial features, that's why Somalis who can be just as dark as other Africans are treated a little differently. It's still wrong to treat them badly because of how they look but that's just the way it is, unfortunately. This world is f'ked and so is majority of humanity.

Lol this doesn’t surprise me in the slightest
The misery of existence is indeed sobering

Friends Tv Reaction GIF

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Britain is the least Racist country in the west, possibly in the world

Russia never invaded outside their immediate surroundings. Never exterminated the nations they conquered.

Not So Great Britain has invaded, exterminated natives ( North America, Australia and etc).

Today almost all conflicts originate from the demarcation they created on the countries they colonized.

Go study the Balfour declaration and it’s consequences to world peace

Go study what they’ve done to us. They held a referendum on Somalia’s northern Frontier. When Somalis voted 85% to join Somalia they scrapped the whole exercise.
They gave away the Ogaden region as a gift to midget Haile Sellasie. Somalia got destroyed just trying to get it back by force. We never recovered. I blame all that died badger 1977 on the British imperialism.

Next nuclear attack will invoke India and Pakistan over Kashmir. Who gave Kashmir to India ? You bet.

Almost all active world future wars are created by Britain.

Those countries have more Christians and tend to dress more liberally.

Not many of them said Iran, while Iranians are whiter than the Lebanese but Iranians dress more conservatively.

No way what you're smoking Lebanese are most def whiter than Iranians.

Apollo

VIP
No way what you're smoking Lebanese are most def whiter than Iranians.

Trust me they are.

Lebanese dress more like Westerners, making you think they are closer to Europeans.

But Iranians are whiter when it comes to genetics because they are A) of Indo-European descent (linked to Russians/Slavs) B) have much less African ancestry than the Lebanese.

The Lebanese are something like 7-9% African in their ancestry, Iranians 0-1%.

Much more Lebanese people have curly hair than Iranians.

Trust me they are.

Lebanese dress more like Westerners, making you think they are closer to Europeans.

But Iranians are whiter when it comes to genetics because they are A) of Indo-European descent (linked to Russians/Slavs) B) have much less African ancestry than the Lebanese.

And much more Indians have a straight silky hair than Lebanese, it doesn't make them whiter.

Some Lebanese could pass as Arabs but majority of Iranians can be easily pass as Arabs because they share the same hooked nose and brownish skin color.

Iranians borders brown skinned Arabs in the Gulf, Lebanese are surrounded by Levant the whitest of all Arabs.

Apollo

VIP
And much more Indians have a straight silky hair than Lebanese, it doesn't make them whiter.

Some Lebanese could pass as Arabs but majority of Iranians can be easily pass as Arabs because they share the same hooked nose and brownish skin color.

Iranians borders brown skinned Arabs in the Gulf, Lebanese are surrounded by Levant the whitest of all Arabs.

Indians and to a lesser degree Pakistanis are mixed with something that looked like Australian Aborigines that lived in Southern Asia.

Iranians aren't.

The only brown/swarthy Iranians are Gulf coast Iranians who are either full on Arabs or part Arabs or Eastern Iranians who are essentially Pakistanis/Afghans.

Western, Northern, and Central Iranians (Kurds, Persians, Lurs etc) - majority of Iran - are factually whiter & closer to Europeans than the Lebanese by any objective anthropological metric.

The name Iran literally means Aryan, lol.

Trust me they are.

100% correct. Lebanese are highly middle-eastern, the Frankish Crusader states left little to no genetic impact in the Al-Shaam region.

You're wrong on this one sxb. Iranians/Persians can have up to 20% European/Nordic ancestry from the Sintashta culture, here are facial reconstructions of their Proto-Iranian/European ancestors:

E_kmjfbWUAA594u

Some Modern Iranians can look more European, like these guys thanks to their ancient European/Proto-Iranic ancestors that brought Iranic culture & language into Asia:

AhmadKh_Feature.jpg

66_8_Fixd.jpg

Last edited:
Indians and to a lesser degree Pakistanis are mixed with something that looked like Australian Aborigines that lived in Southern Asia.

Iranians aren't.

The only brown/swarthy Iranians are Gulf coast Iranians who are either full on Arabs or part Arabs or Eastern Iranians who are essentially Pakistanis/Afghans.

Western, Northern, and Central Iranians (Kurds, Persians, Lurs etc) - majority of Iran - are factually whiter & closer to Europeans than the Lebanese by any objective anthropological metric.

The name Iran literally means Aryan, lol.
At most, some Iranians look pale, with a clear MENA phenotype. You won't confuse it for real Europeans. Sure, they might have some real Indo-European influence but I don't think that translates well to phenotype for the most part. Some very outliers can be confused for southern European-like at most. But that anomaly segment can apply to those Lebanese too, you know. I'm not saying any of them look White though, most Lebanese look like they come from the area they come from, and that's it really, lol.

By the way, I thought Iranians, an internally not so homogenous population with regional differences I might add, can have frequencies that are of South Asian origin, IIRC.

Apollo

VIP
At most, some Iranians look pale, with a clear MENA phenotype. You won't confuse it for real Europeans. Sure, they might have some real Indo-European influence but I don't think that translates well to phenotype for the most part. Some very outliers can be confused for southern European-like at most. But that anomaly segment can apply to those Lebanese too, you know. I'm not saying any of them look White though, most Lebanese look like they come from the area they come from, and that's it really, lol.

By the way, I thought Iranians, an internally not so homogenous population with regional differences I might add, can have frequencies that are of South Asian origin, IIRC.

Not saying they are white or even white-ish, most people clearly notice they are similar to even Arabs (American rednecks/republitards think they even speak Arabic), but if we were to compare the two the Lebanese vs ethnic Iranians, then the objective answer on who is ''whiter'' must be Iranians.

Only reason why this confusion exists is because the Lebanese appear more Western due to the Christian influence culturally and dress style.

Not saying they are white or even white-ish, most people clearly notice they are similar to even Arabs (American rednecks/republitards think they even speak Arabic), but if we were to compare the two the Lebanese vs ethnic Iranians, then the objective answer on who is ''whiter'' must be Iranians.

Only reason why this confusion exists is because the Lebanese appear more Western due to the Christian influence culturally and dress style.
I have seen a couple of Iranians that were large-nosed niggas. Putting it hyperbolically.

Apollo

VIP
I have seen a couple of Iranians that were large-nosed niggas. Putting it hyperbolically.

There is this Turkish man in my area with a Kebab shop, but looks like a South Pakistani or North Indian. Also, his daughter who works there does as well (so I assume the mother too).

I think he is a Romani from Turkey, but I am afraid to ask as it may seem racist/rude to ask that. :dead:

Those individuals in those pictures, especially the first, resemble people of the Caucasus.
Not so much. The average Caucasus person looks more Middle-Eastern than those Iranians I posted, but I guess you can find pale euro looking individuals [but are exception] from that region as well, since Russia is next door.

I think they look more Balkan.

There is this Turkish man in my area with a Kebab shop, but looks like a South Pakistani or North Indian. Also, his daughter who works there does as well (so I assume the mother too).

I think he is a Romani from Turkey, but I am afraid to ask as it may seem racist/rude to ask that. :dead:
That reminded me of a peculiar fact, there is even a significant population of Gypsies in Sudan:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people_in_Sudan

Not so much. The average Caucasus person looks more Middle-Eastern than those Iranians I posted, but I guess you can find pale euro looking individuals [but are exception] from that region as well, since Russia is next door.

I think they look more Balkan.
They probably would not stick out in a place like Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending