Iraqis were asked “country with most beautiful people/country u wanna visit “. Both answers show both mental slavery plus Stockholm syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
they choose lebanon and syria because levantines have the most white looking arabs. its like saying saying i like xalimos because of reer xamar women. lol.

Iraqis, Syrians and Lebanese look very similar, 9/10 times who cannot tell the difference. I'd agree with your point if the people in the video where Khaleejis or Yemenis who are on average much darker.

Since when have geeljires admired Indian features? My mother always appreciated Indian looks but she went to university there and also lived in Pakistan for a while so she's biased. Whenever I think of other Somalis' opinions on reer timo jileec I think back to this 1800s quote:

"Ask not from the Hindi thy want:
Impossible that the Hindi can be generous!
Had there been one liberal man in El Hind,
Allah had raised up a prophet in El Hind"

:deadpeter:

The book also details how Somalis have a general dislike toward Arabs, a hatred toward Asiatics like Indians but a fear toward Faranjis and Turks, rofl.

View attachment 208300
I think somalis are more ethnocentric compared to arabs.
But still there is a general sense of positive connotations when it comes to whiter people.Like far more somalis would say they find arabs attractive than Africans.

reer

VIP
Iraqis, Syrians and Lebanese look very similar. I'd agree with your point if the people in the video where Khaleejis or Yemenis who are on average much darker.
levantines are usually paler on average and have more people with "white" features than most other arabs.

But still there is a general sense of positive connotations when it comes to whiter people.Like far more somalis would say they find arabs attractive than Africans.
arabs are afroasiatic peoples. they are closer to somalis than niger-congo people.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

That is certainly true in my life experience. "Caucasoid" facial features and lighter features as well are generally held up higher than "Madow" features, especially among the older generation and fobs.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
arabs are afroasiatic peoples. they are closer to somalis than niger-congo people.

If I show any old Somali or a fob pictures of Nilotes their reaction will most likely not be as positive as looking at images of Yemenis or Egyptians even though we are pretty comparably related to both groups. It is a fact that Somalis tend to admire more MENA leaning looks, even in themselves.

reer

VIP
If I show any old Somali or a fob pictures of Nilotes their reaction will most likely not be as positive as looking at images of Yemenis or Egyptians even though we are pretty comparably related to both groups. It is a fact that Somalis tend to admire more MENA leaning looks, even in themselves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel deep sympathy for my fellow Africans in the sub-Sahara, we Somalis kinda lucked out with our "delicate" features. I remember seeing this one Nigerian girl who was I swear to you one of the most beautiful looking girls I've ever seen, I don't think I'll forget her face.

Apollo

VIP
Since when have geeljires admired Indian features? My mother always appreciated Indian looks but she went to university there and also lived in Pakistan for a while so she's biased. Whenever I think of other Somalis' opinions on reer timo jileec I think back to this 1800s quote:

"Ask not from the Hindi thy want:
Impossible that the Hindi can be generous!
Had there been one liberal man in El Hind,
Allah had raised up a prophet in El Hind"

:deadpeter:

The book also details how Somalis have a general dislike toward Arabs, a hatred toward Asiatics like Indians but a fear toward Faranjis and Turks, rofl.

View attachment 208300

Not your average Indian, but the Bollywood nonsense fobs in Somalia see a lot, might have brainwashed them into thinking Indians look good.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Not your average Indian, but the Bollywood nonsense fobs in Somalia see a lot, might have brainwashed them into thinking Indians look good.

I realized that your lineup was basically the media fobs are exposed to the most. Turkish dramas, Arab dramas (Yemenis standing in) and Bollywood. 💀 That plus Hollywood movies possibly informs on the groups they're most inclined to think a little highly of.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
A Nordic guy with platinum blonde hair is asking them this question. It will bias the answers.

If an Arab guy asks them in Arabic you will get different answers. Less coonery likely.

One of the people said “turn around the camera and see for yourself”.

Meaning that the cameraman was an example.

Apollo

VIP
I realized that your lineup was basically the media fobs are exposed to the most. Turkish dramas, Arab dramas (Yemenis standing in) and Bollywood. 💀 That plus Hollywood movies possibly informs on the groups they're most inclined to think a little highly of.

Yeah, that's why I predicted Turkey and India in particular.

Fobs in Somalia are brainwashed by their TV shows and movies (dubbed). It can twist their perceptions.

Lol, I think the only Sub-Saharan African country that would be mentioned in Somalia if this experiment were to be done is Sudan, they wouldn't even mention Ethiopia likely.

Coonery is rife among MENAs. I feel like it's died down over the years perhaps but growing up and in college I definitely noticed a very cringe veneration of cadaans and more cadaan features. Kinda sad because I think MENA to Mediterranean looks are honestly quite beautiful when the person is proper olive to tanned, with dark hair and dark or sometimes more rarely light eyes. Beauty is to be found everywhere, to be honest. But yeah... sad.

The ones that said 'Turkey, Lebanon, Syria and Italy', have self love and respect.. They like their own Middle Eastern and Mediterranean features.

But the rest are in love with the Blue eyes, Blonde hair combo.. Its insane how they admit to openly prefering white skin. Sadly and in a way rightly so, if you were to interview Russians and Scandinavians, they would say their fellow Europeans are the most attractive.
How is finding “white” “beauty” self hate? You like what you like, so what’s the problem?

They said Russia mostly and not even Scandinavian, German, etc because Russians are beautiful in a porcelain type of way.

I think it’s valid.

Based

VIP
Hellhole ISIS Baghdad looks better than Mogadishu and every city in Soomaliweyn
IMG_1703.GIF
:dead: :meleshame: :dead1: :jcoleno: :francis:

I would say Egyptians are the best looking Arabs, they are not as light as Iraqis and Syrians but not as dark as Yemenis and Omanis

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Europeans subjugated the whole world and come from the most developed countries on earth. Of course it's true that majority of the world population have inferiority complex towards white people. If black Africans were the ones who subjugated the world and had higher income per capital instead, I'm pretty sure black people would be perceived the same way white people are currently perceived. I have to admit though, most women of European descent are very good looking. They're tall, light skin, have great physique and body composition and they have the best facial features out of all Caucasians and that's a fact.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Europeans subjugated the whole world and come from the most developed countries on earth. Of course it's true that majority of the world population have inferiority complex towards white people. If black Africans were the ones who subjugated the world and had higher income per capital instead, I'm pretty sure black people would be perceived the same way white people are currently perceived. I have to admit though, most women of European descent are very good looking. They're tall, light skin, have great physique and body composition and they have the best facial features out of all Caucasians and that's a fact.

I agree with you,

laandheer laandheer dhalay weeyaan ninka cad.

It's funny how the energy is never reciprocated from those White countries they mentioned, since MENAs/brown people are viewed as cockroaches/parasites all over Europe. Especially in the more openly racist Euro countries like Russia & Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending