Iraqis were asked “country with most beautiful people/country u wanna visit “. Both answers show both mental slavery plus Stockholm syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So if u do not have white skin and blonde hair, u r screwed?

1638607254533.png

Also sup with their obsession with Russians? Are they neighbors? Or watch their soap operas?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They stated it numerous times “because they’re white”.

no wonder arabs are racists towards brown people. They hate their skin. They wished they were Russians, or Danish or Swedish lol

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Coonery is rife among MENAs. I feel like it's died down over the years perhaps but growing up and in college I definitely noticed a very cringe veneration of cadaans and more cadaan features. Kinda sad because I think MENA to Mediterranean looks are honestly quite beautiful when the person is proper olive to tanned, with dark hair and dark or sometimes more rarely light eyes. Beauty is to be found everywhere, to be honest. But yeah... sad.

Last edited:
The ones that said 'Turkey, Lebanon, Syria and Italy', have self love and respect.. They like their own Middle Eastern and Mediterranean features.

But the rest are in love with the Blue eyes, Blonde hair combo.. Its insane how they admit to openly prefering white skin. Sadly and in a way rightly so, if you were to interview Russians and Scandinavians, they would say their fellow Europeans are the most attractive.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The ones that said 'Turkey, Lebanon, Syria and Italy', have self love and respect.. They like their own Middle Eastern and Mediterranean features.

But the rest are in love with the Blue eyes, Blonde hair combo.. Its insane how they admit to openly prefering white skin. Sadly and in a way rightly so, if you were to interview Russians and Scandinavians, they would say their fellow Europeans are the most attractive.

It goes to show that different countries hold different societal taboos. In this instance, notice how they openly stated that “Russians are beautiful because they’re white”.
if they had said that in the US they would’ve been canceled.

If a Russian is asked the same question he in the other hand would see Brazilian, Italian (olive skin) and even Middle Easterners beautiful.

Apollo

VIP
A Nordic guy with platinum blonde hair is asking them this question. It will bias the answers.

If an Arab guy asks them in Arabic you will get different answers. Less coonery likely.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It goes to show that different countries hold different societal taboos. In this instance, notice how they openly stated that “Russians are beautiful because they’re white”.
if they had said that in the US they would’ve been canceled.

If a Russian is asked the same question he in the other hand would see Brazilian, Italian (olive skin) and even Middle Easterners beautiful.

The same Russians who refer to Kavkaz people as "Blackies"?

reer

VIP

they choose lebanon and syria because levantines have the most white looking arabs. its like saying saying i like xalimos because of reer xamar women. lol.

Apollo

VIP
they choose lebanon and syria because levantines have the most white looking arabs. its like saying saying i like xalimos because of reer xamar women. lol.

Those countries have more Christians and tend to dress more liberally.

Not many of them said Iran, while Iranians are whiter than the Lebanese but Iranians dress more conservatively.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Turkey
Yemen
India

:damn:

Since when have geeljires admired Indian features? My mother always appreciated Indian looks but she went to university there and also lived in Pakistan for a while so she's biased. Whenever I think of other Somalis' opinions on reer timo jileec I think back to this 1800s quote:

"Ask not from the Hindi thy want:
Impossible that the Hindi can be generous!
Had there been one liberal man in El Hind,
Allah had raised up a prophet in El Hind"

:deadpeter:

The book also details how Somalis have a general dislike toward Arabs, a hatred toward Asiatics like Indians but a fear toward Faranjis and Turks, rofl.

Screenshot_20211204-135008__01__01.jpg

Since when have geeljires admired Indian features? My mother always appreciated Indian looks but she went to university there and also lived in Pakistan for a while so she's biased. Whenever I think of other Somalis' opinions on reer timo jileec I think back to this 1800s quote:

"Ask not from the Hindi thy want:
Impossible that the Hindi can be generous!
Had there been one liberal man in El Hind,
Allah had raised up a prophet in El Hind"

:deadpeter:

The book also details how Somalis have a general dislike toward Arabs, a hatred toward Asiatics like Indians but a fear toward Faranjis and Turks, rofl.

View attachment 208300
Man Somalis In Those Days Were Based
:rejoice:

Keo

VIP

A year ago, there was this Norwegian girl who did a DNA test and was upset that it came out 100% white. She wanted to have some percentage of African, Asian, Middle Eastern, Italian or Spaniard but she has since made the video private because of the backlash it received (it had like 1K likes and 9K dislikes). This is her channel:

Imagine looking like that and still wanting to be “exotic” when she’s the epitome of European standard beauty (blue eyes, blond-hair white woman).

Status
Not open for further replies.