Iraqis were asked “country with most beautiful people/country u wanna visit “. Both answers show both mental slavery plus Stockholm syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how the energy is never reciprocated from those White countries they mentioned, since MENAs are viewed as cockroaches/parasites all over Europe. Especially in the more openly racist Euro countries like Russia & Italy.
Russians and Italians are not racist. The British are the most racist Europeans

Hmm, there's definitely many racist British people, but they're not openly racist because they fear backlash from the media & political establishment. I've noticed the European countries where there's a more relaxed/tolerant attitude towards racism are Russia, Italy, Poland & Hungary.

Last edited:
The fact that Iraq, a country that’s been at war for nearly 18/20 years, looks like that while Mogadishu looks 4th world is horribly sad. Also, idk why people here are shocked by the answers lol people in South America, India, Asia and even Africa would say the same thing.

World

VIP
Nah. White women are better looking imo. I usually find Arab/Jewish facial features to be ugly.

Turkish women are good looking though.
Olive skin, dark hair, fuller lips is what I find attractive in Arabs. Each to their own but I find a lot of Arabs good looking facially, unlike whites.

Somalis would give the same answer, even worse by saying Arab countries or India

Iraqis and Somalis are both broken people, need 1-2 generations to recover

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I think somalis are more ethnocentric compared to arabs.
But still there is a general sense of positive connotations when it comes to whiter people.Like far more somalis would say they find arabs attractive than Africans.
I can’t wait till whites are the lowest caste. Nacala. Good made their dunya easier but they choose to be kafir degenerates.
I wish for a society where somalis are top. God if life is like squid games and this is the first game. Make somalis top in game two? Baliis? Okay?
:jcoleno:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I realized that your lineup was basically the media fobs are exposed to the most. Turkish dramas, Arab dramas (Yemenis standing in) and Bollywood. 💀 That plus Hollywood movies possibly informs on the groups they're most inclined to think a little highly of.
Vote Qeelbax for president in 2030! I will ban this and only allow SubSaharan African films! Ban Turkish Dramas, Bollywood, Arab Soap Operas, and Hollywood.
#ENOUGHISENOUGH #Thisfckersalreadyhavetheworldastheirsimpssomalismuststeerclear
:fittytousand:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Somalis would give the same answer, even worse by saying Arab countries or India

Iraqis and Somalis are both broken people, need 1-2 generations to recover
Indians are not cute in the slightest
I went to school with them as the primary minority group
This is traumatic to hear
INDIANS?! May good help my handicapped people Inshallah
Ameen
:noneck:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
RUSSIA! RUSSIA?!
RUSSIA? RUSSIA IS NOT RACIST? Help me lord
Russians are by far Top5 racist in the world!
Authubillah! I went there in 2017, for an exchange program and oh dear. My teacher had to warn me about going out without my group.
They literally do not even consider Khabibs achievement as Russias. Because they don’t see Dagestanis as equal to Slavic Russians.
Wallahi If their were a country I would never send black folks to, it’s Russia and China.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Am I the only one who finds Arabs better looking than whites?
It depends on which group your talking about. If you're comparing middle eastern Arabs to British and Irish, then yes. but all other Europeans are definitely better looking then Arabs in both height and looks. When it comes to North Africans, lybians, Tunisians and Algerians are good looking and on par with south Europeans in terms of looks.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Someone ask this question to Somalis in Somalia. They will say Europe or the Middle East. There are many who bleach themselves to appear whiter and "cadeey" is a positive characteristic while "Madow" is negative so don't even dare dispute this fact.

World

VIP
It depends on which group your talking about. If you're comparing middle eastern Arabs to British and Irish, then yes. but all other Europeans are definitely better looking then Arabs in both height and looks. When it comes to North Africans, lybians, Tunisians and Algerians are good looking and on par with south Europeans in terms of looks.
The dark Mediterranean appearance is what I find appealing which applies to Southern Europeans, I don’t find light features attractive. Also height for me isn’t that important as long as she’s 5 ft 3 to 5 ft 9.

The only thing that matters is how your people perceive themselves; everybody else is irrelevant.

A Nation that allows its population to consume foreign media and their conceptualisation of beauty, will suffer from some degree of inferiority.

RUSSIA! RUSSIA?!
Authubillah! I went there in 2017, for an exchange program and oh dear. My teacher had to warn me about going out without my group.
They literally do not even consider Khabibs achievement as Russias. Because they don’t see Dagestanis as equal to Slavic Russians.
Wallahi If their were a country I would never send black folks to, it’s Russia and China.
Blacks were treated 100x better in Soviet Union Russia than America for most of 20th century, there is even documentaries showing it, Russia are more racist towards there own minorities

Go ask all those Somalis who studied there back in the 80s

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can’t wait till whites are the lowest caste. Nacala. Good made their dunya easier but they choose to be kafir degenerates.
I wish for a society where somalis are top. God if life is like squid games and this is the first game. Make somalis top in game two? Baliis? Okay?
:jcoleno:

You should’ve seen cadaans in the dark ages.
They were filthy. A Muslim traveler stated, in the 12th century, that when he visited Vienna “the people would wake up in the morning, gather around a huge bucket of water and wash and spit in it. All of them doing it.

That doesn’t matter. It’s about who you are now.

GemState

36/21
VIP
RUSSIA! RUSSIA?!
The Chinese Communist party is actually actively anti-racist. They support African immigrants and often give them better accommodation/ easier time of entering their universities than native Han.

Britain is the least Racist country in the west, possibly in the world
Arguably, it really is the least racist country in the World, but they'll never consider assimilated Non-Europeans as one of their own. For example, the English identity is only open to other Whites/Europeans that have assimilated, such as Italians, Frenchmen & Poles/Romanians. However, a Non-White person that has assimilated into mainstream British culture will never be regarded as an Englishman by the average person.

Therefore, the British people have not completely abandoned their sense of racial identity and still discriminate on who they consider as one of their own based on race.

Status
Not open for further replies.