IQ and the Job Market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Prepare for the internet of things to displace everyone. :gaasdrink: AI won't mean artificial intelligence but autonomic intelligence, self-regulating like the nervous system. And if we cross the machine it could off us. Forgive me, I watched a lot of terminator as a kid.
Once they start implanting our brains to SkyNet the cloud we'll be entirely at their mercy. :damn:

Nacalaa, you telling me i'll be wasting years of education on nothing :jaynerd:
Compared to these AI machines coming you're like a gorilla who knows how to put pegs in the right holes. Completely redundant and useless.

Maybe they'll keep us around as pets :browtf:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@MadNomad, don't abandon formal education. Solder through. Worst case scenario we end up as roomies in a 6 by 10 meter, concrete, minimalist apartment. Sure it will feel like prison but there will be free food. :stevej:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You can't increase intelligence. You are born with with just like u can't increase ur height.

Sometimes the truth hurts. The world is not fair. Never suppose to be fair.
#FakeNews, it takes disciplining and studying to increase ur intelligence, comparing IQ to height is dumb, when was the last time someone studied to get taller?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
#FakeNews, it takes disciplining and studying to increase ur intelligence, comparing IQ to height is dumb, when was the last time someone studied to get taller?
education and innate intelligence are 2 completely different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending