Investing in a smartwatch and walking 10k-20k steps a day is a life hack for losing weight

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Such an easy and effective method for dropping weight. Been losing 2lb easily on my cut since doing so plus 1 day a week refeed.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Bro I've lost weight twice in my life. 10k steps, planet based diet and exercise weightlifting 3 time a week are key.

I believe the most important thing I've learnt at of all whole experience in how to build new habits and believing in the process because the first time I wanted quick results. Only thing I did quickly in burn myself out

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Bro I've lost weight twice in my life. 10k steps, planet based diet and exercise weightlifting 3 time a week are key.

I believe the most important thing I've learnt at of all whole experience in how to build new habits and believing in the process because the first time I wanted quick results. Only thing I did quickly in burn myself out
Planet based diets? Bet you ate a lot of Uranus 🤣

Jkk. Good stuff man. I was the same with overdoing it on cardio esp elliptical. Walking is severely underrated