Invest in Kismayo!

Invest in Kismayo! Invest in Lower Juba! In’sha’allah the highway connecting Afmadow to kismayo will be a success along with Another 1 to Badhaadhe!

Invest in Kismayo! Invest in Lower Juba! In’sha’allah the highway connecting Afmadow to kismayo will be a success along with Another 1 to Badhaadhe!
We are already investing it, we have house and hotel in Calenley, Kismayo and one house in Dalsan west of Kismayo.
The Road to Badhadhe goes through my house in Dalsan, would love to see that road built.
Guul Jubaland.

anybody can settle in kismayo as long as they have good intentions and future objectives to increase the economy and livelihood of the region. But they also have to respect the Status quo and natives and they will be very much welcomed
:samwelcome:

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to respect laws of Jubaland.
You see how Jubaland is peaceful other than some places in Gedo, somebody is paying blood and tear.
Come and invest and respect The locals.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Create strong property laws and I'll invest all of my savings there instead of a 401k or index fund in the West which probably won't be there when I retire.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
Staff Member
The only city in Somalia that can overtake Mogadishu is Kismayo. It is the only city in Somalia with unlimited water resourcess. Kismayo is the future of Somalia.

Jubaland is Cattle and Cows country.
Special places like Afmadow , Badhadhe and Kismaayo. Jubada Hoose has most Cattle /cows in Somalia. Cows are King in Waamo.
Cows are best livestock and now reer Jubaland find market for It.

Trending