Intervention for Meek-Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
TFW he says MJ girls are the finest girls on earth but you see him offer the wrapped sabayat to a Dinka chick after 2 seconds.:bell:

TFW says Somali women are the most natural beauty and no woman compares to them and then 5 seconds later he's calling blac Chyna and amber rose Greek goddesses. :gucciwhat:

TFW you're arguing with Ashy Abdi and he likes and tells you to stand your ground my East African queen and then you see him hit the funny button and kkkkk with the same ashy Abdi in the same thread :mahubowtf:

TFW he calls every woman (Caitlyn Jenner) Macaan like sabayat with shaah sprinkled with sugar and eaten with moos :farmajoyaab:

@Meek Mill stop playing with xalimos. Stop it!!!

TFW he says MJ girls are the finest girls on earth but you see him offer the wrapped sabayat to a Dinka chick after 2 seconds.:bell:

TFW says Somali women are the most natural beauty and no woman compares to them and then 5 seconds later he's calling blac Chyna and amber rose Greek goddesses. :gucciwhat:

TFW you're arguing with Ashy Abdi and he likes and tells you to stand your ground my East African queen and then you see him hit the funny button and kkkkk with the same ashy Abdi in the same thread :mahubowtf:

TFW he calls every woman (Caitlyn Jenner) Macaan like sabayat with shaah sprinkled with sugar and eaten with moos :farmajoyaab:

Abayo macaan I only like Somali Queens (Except Barawanis and Half-Somalis) no matter what their Qabil is :mjhaps:

They're all macaan like malawax iyo malaab :mjhaps:

I like all Somali Queens no matter what they're skin colour is brown-skin, dark-skin, light-skin (Except Barawanis and Half-Somalis, I don't like them at all :gaasdrink:)

Somali women are the best tbh. I like other women but I ultimately love Somali women :mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending