Interracial Somali couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good nigga. Its time to leave the xalimo behind. They are nothing but dhibaato in flesh.

There are some decent ones out there...just not the ones in the West but back home.

If I can't find a good xalimo in the West then I will go for ajanbis or go back home.

Last edited:
There are some decent ones out there...just not the ones in the West but back home.

If I can't find good xalimo in the West then I will go for ajanbis or go back home.
Imagine marrying a xalimo, a doqon who wants to be a victim, who'll tell you her grandfather was a slave the moment you tell her to quit hating herself.
That's a conversation I do not want have. No thank you. I'll leave the decent ones for you guys.

Imagine marrying a xalimo, a doqon who wants to be a victim, who'll tell you her grandfather was a slave the moment you tell her to quit hating herself.
That's a conversation I do not want have. No thank you. I'll leave the decent ones for you guys.

Lol I see. They're also hard to maintain and are superficial. Their head game is weak. Most of them won't even swallow

Meanwhile that Canaan girl would do anything in the bed despite costing less to maintain than the Xalimo

But crossing my fingers I find a good xalimo. Inshallah

Last edited:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Good nigga. Its time to leave the xalimo behind. They are nothing but dhibaato in flesh.

If I can't find a good xalimo in the West then I will go for ajanbis or go back home.

I'm a good girl you know:ayaanswag:

Lol I see. They're also hard to maintain and are superficial. Their head game is weak. Most of them won't even swallow

Meanwhile that Canaan girl would do anything in the bed despite costing last to maintain than the Xalimo

But crossing my fingers I find a good xalimo. Inshallah
:reallymaury: ur a little too freak sxb.
sexual competibility wasn't even on my mind. I can't' share a bed with a woman who'll tell you God is black.:what:
They have the minds of empty koob, anyone baa wax ku shuban kara. maanta waxay ku akhriyeen Madow baad tihiin, bari yaa garanaya balaayada lagu shuban doona? :umwhat: can't have a neef like that raising my kids, imagine if I die, she's all they got.:nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending