International HIV Fund - Stories from Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
And you out here posting stories from 2011 :gucciwhat: There are many HIV funds all over somalia now and they get help from these funds, not that many people have this virus so the people with it get help. Please check the dates before posting these kind of videos.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
@admin can you please stop this user from spamming me with qashin? I don't know the reason but put it to a stop @Steamdevolopment
upload_2018-12-26_11-19-46.png

Too much stigma around HIV

Thats how the disease spreads :farmajoyaab:

Get tested people and take your sexual health seriously :samwelcome:

One has to also wonder about the medical hygiene standards in Somalia :damn:

Defo needs to be a discussion about this

Too much stigma around HIV

Thats how the disease spreads :farmajoyaab:

Get tested people and take your sexual health seriously :samwelcome:

One has to also wonder about the medical hygiene standards in Somalia :damn:

Defo needs to be a discussion about this

@zidane

Sxb, these guys are in denial mode and decided to be in a parallel universe than those in Somalia. They will deny the existence of HIV in Somalia and how easy it’s to spread for example, via circumcising boys and female genital mutiliation. These are the guys who are designing the final solution of Somali Bantus from Somalia when their clans and clan enclaves are at war with one another for 30 + years and the Somali government, community and country is protected by Bantu African countries from Alshabaab because those who they think are our brothers like the Arabs and Muslims consider us savages who don’t deserves a single soldier of their nations to be stationed in Somalia. U.N.I.C.E.F says, three quarters of Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness and many are here planning the eradication of Somali Bantus or denying there is HIV in Somalia. Somalia ha noolaato.

@zidane

Sxb, these guys are in denial mode and decided to be in a parallel universe than those in Somalia. They will deny the existence of HIV in Somalia and how easy it’s to spread for example, via circumcising boys and female genital mutiliation. These are the guys who are designing the final solution of Somali Bantus from Somalia when their clans and clan enclaves are at war with one another for 30 + years and the Somali government, community and country is protected by Bantu African countries from Alshabaab because those who they think are our brothers like the Arabs and Muslims consider us savages who don’t deserves a single soldier of their nations to be stationed in Somalia. U.N.I.C.E.F says, three quarters of Somalis suffer from some sort of a mental illness and many are here planning the eradication of Somali Bantus or denying there is HIV in Somalia. Somalia ha noolaato.

There is HIV in every country

If you turn a blind to eye to it, It will only multiply

1. Education
2. Prevention
3. Treatment

Requires a three pronged approach

The obsession with bantus here is indeed disturbing, they are our fellow countrymen. We "somalis" are racing to see who can murder each others tribe the fastest whilst our capital is patrolled by bantu troops.

Ceebta.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@admin can you please stop this user from spamming me with qashin? I don't know the reason but put it to a stop @Steamdevolopment
View attachment 62050
She spammed qashin on me as well.
@zidane

HIV is in every country nacas.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aussie

Now WHY will u go and make a thread about my favorite subject????? R u trying to give me none stop orgasms??? Uufff

Status
Not open for further replies.