Interim leadership of SSC Khaatumo sworn in today

Dhulos are patience people walle. If it was us, we would've shipped these fiqishini back to Dhuso town long time ago. 4 buses would be enough to accommodate them back home.
Not only are they patient they made them leader in their own region. I don’t know what you call that.

Dhulbahante will learn the hard way Dadkaan lama soo dhaweeysto 😂

Dhulos are once again disappointing the great Darood Nation by appointing a foreigner from Dhusamareb as interim leader

I hereby declare my resignation to the council & retract my support for SSC #BlackDay

Boris Johnson Resignation GIF by GIPHY News

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
It’s interim meaning until a proper election takes place and a president is picked he will be the sitting president, plus this was a good pick, gabooye, Geri, kaskiqabe/libaan gashe or jidwaaq should be given speaker of parliament or something in this government as well, Warsangeli Vice President or whatever position they want. Plus this guys educated, I welcome this

Dhulos are once again disappointing the great Darood Nation by appointing a foreigner from Dhusamareb as interim leader

I hereby declare my resignation to the council & retract my support for SSC #BlackDay

Boris Johnson Resignation GIF by GIPHY News
Dhulos did all the fighting and handed their victory to a foreigner from Guriceel :dead:

Trending

Latest posts