Interesting Videos on Soomaaliweyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's absolutely massive.
Though i think this person claimed land that isn't Somali :cosbyhmm:but even taking them out our country would have been massive.

25 Million Somalis. We've really grown over the past century.:denzelnigga:

Though I think the number may be higher.:siilaanyosmile:

VIP
"Dhiri dhabee anaa leh" nah g, hadeed oromoda iska leh

And dude added obock and tadjourah which is canfari

"Dhiri dhabee anaa leh" nah g, hadeed oromoda iska leh

And dude added obock and tadjourah which is canfari

Dir Dhabe is a Somali city. He did claim Arab , Afar and Bantu territories which aren't Somali. But regardless Soomaaliweyn is massive.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Most of these regions are inhabited by you know who....
DBlock_feature.png

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Somalis expansion with the afaris and the oromo who have our genetics not the bush monkeys and the amhara garaac ones

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalis are no different in region like any other group of people. We settle north-south-east-west. West is dominated by Ogaden. East Dominated by Majerten. North is shared by harti and dir waqoyi. South is shared between rahanwayn-hawiye-darod-smaller tribes. Now who is the largest in the north? possibly Isaaq marki beel beel loo firiyo, but combine harti waqoyi and they no longer the largest they will need to samaroon to back them up. Hence sharing Somaliland along the lines of Harti Waqoyi and Dir Waqoyi makes more sense then the way they share it now. The south without a doubt Hawiye is the largest clan when examined on a beel by beel basis but that doesn't negate the fact Darod is Second in the south and Rahanwayn third.

Doctor loves majerten and darod but he won't love lies, I will always demonstrate why I am saying something, I don't cheerlead like sade boys or isaaq boys, we work off knowledge and wisdom among the majerten clan.

Somalis are no different in region like any other group of people. We settle north-south-east-west. West is dominated by Ogaden. East Dominated by Majerten. North is shared by harti and dir waqoyi. South is shared between rahanwayn-hawiye-darod-smaller tribes. Now who is the largest in the north? possibly Isaaq marki beel beel loo firiyo, but combine harti waqoyi and they no longer the largest they will need to samaroon to back them up. Hence sharing Somaliland along the lines of Harti Waqoyi and Dir Waqoyi makes more sense then the way they share it now. The south without a doubt Hawiye is the largest clan when examined on a beel by beel basis but that doesn't negate the fact Darod is Second in the south and Rahanwayn third.

Doctor loves majerten and darod but he won't love lies, I will always demonstrate why I am saying something, I don't cheerlead like sade boys or isaaq boys, we work off knowledge and wisdom among the majerten clan.

Keep your stupid clan talk out of this thread.

You're a middle aged man , don't you have better things to do that engage in FKD over the internet with kids ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts