Interested in getting back into soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
during 2016 I got hooked onto soccer. I was playing FIFA and was watching premier league games. Mostly Liverpool games.

That lasted only for a short period. Reason was because where I live premier league games usually aired early in the morning.so if I didn’t record those games I i basically missed them. I recorded a lot and watched a majority of the the games in 2016 but stoped towards the end because of school.

My question is do you guys watch different leagues? Or just one league.

I realized the soccer world was huge that year. FIFA made me want to support psg but I don’t see any lige 1 games on TV at all. Thats the main reason I stuck with the premier league cause that’s the only games I can definently watch. I also wanted to watch a couple fc bayern games and juventus games. But I was just stuck seeing Liverpool,Chelsea and leicester city.

Also should I pay attention to UEFA games.i see UEFA games being played throughout the year and I wasn’t sure if I was suppose to take those games seriously

@Wei your American like me do you watch multiple leagues?

@Atoore Baadiye @Yaquub @AliUK

during 2016 I got hooked onto soccer. I was playing FIFA and was watching premier league games. Mostly Liverpool games.

That lasted only for a short period. Reason was because where I live premier league games usually aired early in the morning.so if I didn’t record those games I i basically missed them. I recorded a lot and watched a majority of the the games in 2016 but stoped towards the end because of school.

My question is do you guys watch different leagues? Or just one league.

I realized the soccer world was huge that year. FIFA made me want to support psg but I don’t see any lige 1 games on TV at all. Thats the main reason I stuck with the premier league cause that’s the only games I can definently watch. I also wanted to watch a couple fc bayern games and juventus games. But I was just stuck seeing Liverpool,Chelsea and leicester city.

Also should I pay attention to UEFA games.i see UEFA games being played throughout the year and I wasn’t sure if I was suppose to take those games seriously

@Wei your American like me do you watch multiple leagues?

@Atoore Baadiye @Yaquub @AliUK

Lol, I support a team in every league I watch. Atletico in laLiga, Liverpool pl, Roma in SA, Leverkusen in Bl.

I support Chelsea in the premier league,I only watch their games most of the time.I also watch the big games in the league not involvng my team like Manchester city vs Liverpool and in la Liga such as the classico which is Real Madrid Vs Barcelona.

Uefa champions league is a league where the winners and runner ups from the top European leagues play against each to find out the best club in Europe.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I support Manchester City in EPL, Inter Milan in Series A, Atletico in LFP FC Schlake in Bundesligue

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Sup bro. Soccer is mad rn. Best time to get back on it. I mostly watch EPL but I can watch Serie A and Bundesliga now. Not really too interested in the later.

I always wanted to watch Serie A just didn't have the coverage. Everyone will watch Serie A now because of Ronaldo joining Juve.

I support Man United and Inter. I like RM too but I haven't actually watched back to back La Liga games in years.

It's the same with us reer Europe with the NBA. The main reason I couldn't get into it.

I don’t want to record stuff and watch it later. Pretty much all my friends are soccer fans. I can’t even check some news sites without the score of the game flashing on top or an article about the outcome of the game. It’s either I wake up and watch it or I just watch the highlights

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It's the same with us reer Europe with the NBA. The main reason I couldn't get into it.
Yeah :hemad:
Tbh it isn't bad especially if your work schedule and game schedules fit.

Last year I was able to watch EPL games cause I was off on the weekends but hardly watched CL games cause my shift was morning shift. :francis:
Alhamdulilah I have a better shift now but I'll miss some NBA games. :francis:

The good thing about the nba is the games come on early till like the playoffs start so I'm set till then.

I support Liverpool and I also follow Inter and watch as many matches of theirs as I can. Time isn't an issue for me thank god, tho it will be when world cup 2026 comes around.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I support Liverpool and I also follow Inter and watch as many matches of theirs as I can. Time isn't an issue for me thank god, tho it will be when world cup 2026 comes around.
Don't listen to these British hooligans. :ivers:
It's like us making fun of them British neefs who follow the NBA. They're all bandwagons who support the Warriors and Celtics. :pachah1: They literally have no shame Walahi and it's hilarious how some of them are clueless. At least us soccer heads grew up watching and playing soccer unlike them British who just got on basketball. :kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.