Intentionally Abandoning a Single Prayer | Shaykh Saleh al-Fawzan حفظه الله

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
It is said, the more knowledge one accumulates in life, the more he/she is held accountable for that knowledge.

Watching this video, I have no excuse for missing a single prayer from now on.

Great reminder

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
On that same token, missing nafila/extra routines is always karahiya on looked down upon, we have a family tradition that we inherited from my father of reading from 'Muhammad rasuullulah'to surat 'qul auuthu birabi naas' every Friday. the prophet sallallah alyh wa salam said that the best of deeds are the continual even if it's small.

I believe this is the Hanbali position and the position of Imam Ahmad. Fawzan folows the Hanbali school so this would be his position. I may be wrong but the other schools don’t seem to hold that opinion. If a person neglects the prayer out of laziness or following his whims and desires (like most Muslims) but does not deny the importance and obligatory status of prayer then he wouldn’t be a disbeliever (according to the majority) but if he denies the obligation of prayer then he would be a disbeliever.

Answered by Ustadh Torab Torabi

Hanafi fiqh:

“No, someone who leaves the prayer out of laziness is not considered a disbeliever. And this is the ruling from the majority of Ahl al Sunnah. However, if one were to deny the prayer and say that it is not obligatory, then it could possibly entail disbelief (kufr). However, it is not our role to deem every person we see as a Muslim or a Kaafir. These questions will all be clear on the Day of Reckoning.”

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I’ve been finding it very hard to keep up with my prayers these days. May Allah make it easy on us all ameen

Trending

Latest posts