Intense fighting in Baraawe between SNA troops and SWS Daraawiish troops.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jama Ali jama was hardcore SSDF something you and horgaal father are not 😂😂 your father was afweyne biggest nikiye 😂 war isku xishow qadiyad iyo sharaf malaahid

@aarkamudug if you majerten would've followed my father political judgement call and siyad barre won the civil war. We could've had oil drilled in PL, he already completed the bosaso to garowe highway and semi completed the port. The bardheere dam would've been done way before ethiopia renaissance dam. Manufacturing sector would've expanded and tourism. Our military would be among the top on the continent. He would've had tplf take over eritrea and ethiopia and be our subjects.

You would have national pride and not known as failed refugees due to the rebels winning. I know I'm a proud horgal for siyad barre we still hold 21st October remembrance of this mighty man.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@aarkamudug if you majerten would've followed my father political judgement call and siyad barre won the civil war. We could be had oil drilled in PL, he already completed the bosaso to garowe highway and semi completed the port. The hardware dam would've been done way before ethiopia renaissance dam. Manufacturing sector would've expanded and tourism. Our military would be among the top on the continent. You would have national pride and not known as failed refugees due to the rebels winning. I know I'm a proud horgal for siyad barre we still hold 21st October remembrance of this mighty man.
You are langab under mohamed ugaar leadership in nugaal 😂 I understand why ur horgaal father and you are in love with afweyne 🤡Sharanshor an qadiyad iyo sharaf laheen ba tahay

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Sharafteeda iyo qadiyaadeda waxban sisan maayo this is the deference between me and you @DR OSMAN …. I believe live free or die trying

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Libaax-Joore this could've been bah dubays first Somali in space if siyad was still here. I would leave the PL FLAG ON THERE.

1712986525111.png

Trending