Insightful Video On Millenials

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing I ever did was deactivating my Facebook account in 2011 and deleting my Twitter fast after only trying for couple of weeks. Social media is a fake life and destroys people including yourself

The last time I checked Sspot is part of social media

I’ve been here for 1 month and don’t plan on staying here forever . Also SSpot and Facebook / twitter aren’t in the same social media category. Facebook / Twitter involves people you know and checking it all the time. I just come here on occasion to karbash @TheMadMullah

There isn’t an app for somalispot it’s a webpage accessed through a browser. Facebook / Twitter is the click of a button

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Social media is a place where u can get bad omen . U go online, brag about something, and thousand of people watching u with envy eyes and suddenly u r dead. Latest was a couple who got married. After getting married, she posted i am so lucky to have my husband, and alot of single women like Reiko give her an evil eye, and boom both crush in a helicopter on Friday.

A kin, boy goes to facebook to brag about being accepted in all ivy league schools, poor performing students like Jerome in the house watch with evil eyes---boom he is dead one week later.

I can mention a lot of examples but it is tedious.

Stay away from social media if u want a piece of mind

Poor khat chewing little boy doesn’t know

And the sad part is he is here a month and he is already losing his mind a bit fast :siilaanyosmile:what if he stays for 2 years lol

If I stay for 2 years I’ll probably be promoting a book nobodies going to read about my mother’s secret past life, like you are doing :russ:

Social media is a place where u can get bad omen . U go online, brag about something, and thousand of people watching u with envy eyes and suddenly u r dead. Latest was a couple who got married. After getting married, she posted i am so lucky to have my husband, and alot of single women like Reiko give her an evil eye, and boom both crush in a helicopter on Friday.

A kin, boy goes to facebook to brag about being accepted in all ivy league schools, poor performing students like Jerome in the house watch with evil eyes---boom he is dead one week later.

I can mention a lot of examples but it is tedious.

Stay away from social media if u want a piece of mind

Thank you for the advice ayeeyo macaan.

The book has already 1245 pre ordered copies before it’s even published
:samwelcome: I will send one to dhuuso handaraab

:ulyin:

So you preordered 1245 copies of your own version of a Dr Suess book :damn:

You’re going to cancel all 1245 preorders right before it goes to production because you obviously can’t afford that :deadosama: just want to clout chase with your fake preorders real quick huh? :mjlol:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This video is great for people who are addicted to social media and their need for validation. Although I don't have a twitter, and barely use instagram, facebook or snapchat, the reason isn't due to the fact that I'm not addicted(this is obviously true), the reason is due to the fact that I'm pretty introverted.

Extroversion and social media go hand in hand.

When someone has strong levels of extroversion, they require energy from external sources. Before social media, the means to do that involved going outside, actually interacting with people, etc. But with social media, the level of work needed to do that has lowered immensely.

One the rare moments that I actually go out during my weekends to spend time with friends and family, I'm generally shocked by the need to display their entire lives on social media.

Pictures on everything they do.
Snapchat stories (or Instagram stories) on their days and events.
Facebook is pretty much dead, but generally posts on events.

Basically, as I notice this, I end up realizing that people aren't sad because of social media itself, but their behavior involving social media.

If you take a picture to commemorate an event you went to with your friends. Or make a video to create a memory of a concert or house party. Then you are using social media correctly, because you are displaying your real bonds with people that you know irl.

If you take 10 pics of the food you're about to it. Take a video of song being sung by an artist in an angle you just had to get. Then you are using it incorrectly, and the reason is because you miss out on actually enjoying the moment.

I barely use social media, but I think it's a great tool and invention by mankind. The problem is that it doesn't come with a manual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts