Inside the Catholic Church of Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
20170117T1040-7320-CNS-SOMALIA-BERTIN.jpg

Jeesto

VIP
There are Christian Somalis? Or is it the foreigners?
Hargeisa is a big city so ofcourse there are/will be some but they are not out as christians i think. It's mostly foreigners who go there

Last edited:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Hats off to Somalidiid for tolerating difference of religion.

Mind you, this still won't save them from the inevitable 'liberation.'

:farole:

Jeesto

VIP
How do you think the locals would react?
The church existed since the colonial times so it's part of the city and people are used to seeing it. So i don't think the locals will care as long as they don't preach in public and the Wahhabists will propably post some videos here and there opposing the reopening of the church but there's nothing they can do.

PS Hargeisa is pretty liberal in somali standards and there are a lot of foreigners are from the christian Africa and the west

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Islam is really the most insecure religion. Why so insecure if you are so confident that Islam is the only true one? Why can't you compete when the market place of ideas is open and fair?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Islam is really the most insecure religion. Why so insecure if you are so confident that Islam is the only true one? Why can't you compete when the market place of ideas is open and fair?

actually i like fair competition between religions

thats why many isaaqs converting to evangelical christianity

Apollo

VIP
actually i like fair competition between religions

thats why many isaaqs converting to evangelical christianity

It is not fair. There is massive government efforts to repress other religions, even when they are not officially on the books. In most Christian, Hindu, and Buddhist countries they do not act in such an insecure way as Muslim countries.

Is there a post in which your filthy mouth doesn't bring Islam in it. Are you the shaytans son or something you seem.as obsessed with getting people away from islam as he is :kodaksmiley:

Apollo

VIP
Is there a post in which your filthy mouth doesn't bring Islam in it. Are you the shaytans son or something you seem.as obsessed with getting people away from islam as he is :kodaksmiley:

You are oozing with deep insecurity. Why can't you just tolerate that people can choose their own religion. I swear Islam is the most authoritarian of the major faiths and this is very concerning.

You are oozing with deep insecurity. Why can't you just tolerate that people can choose their own religion. I swear Islam is the most authoritarian of the major faiths and this is very concerning.
The only insecure person is you you mentioned Islam when the thread is not even about it

Status
Not open for further replies.