Inside story: Why Ahmed Madoobe killed Siciid Adoon

WAR DEG DEG AH

Xogta Dilka Caawa ee Ganacsade Siciid Adoon
Loogu gaystay Kismaayo :

Siciid adoon oo Caawa dhaawac aad u daran Loogu gaystay magaalada Kismaayo ugu danbayna u geeriyooday Waxaa uu ka midyahay Ganacsatada sida wayn looga yaqaano Magaalada Kismaayo Wuxuuna u dhashay beesha Majeerteen ee Ciise Maxamud

Hadaba Kadib Safarkii Madaxwaynaha Puntland siciid Deni kuyimi Magaalada Kismaayo Waxaa uu Kulan layeeshay Cuqasha beesha majeerteen Asagoona Ka codsaday inay taageeraan Axmed Madoobe :

Siciid Adoon oo Kamid ahaa Ganacsatadii Meesha fadhiday ayaa Su'aal waydiiyay Madaxwayne Deni iyo Wafdigiisii Wuxuuna yire

"Madaxwayne Shalay ayaa timi Waxa nahaysta War kama haysid, Waxaa Jira rag badan oo Axmed Madoobe laayay oo beesha majeerteena oo Garyaqaan. ugu danbeeyay Aniga Kula hadlaya 600 oo kun oo doolar ayuu Axmed Madoobe iga xoogay hadaba Madaxwayne dhiigii bulshadaa iyo dhaqaalaha iga maqanba yaan u raacanaa?"

Madaxwayne Deni Waxuu qabtay Gudi Xildhibaanadii lasocday ah wuxuuna
Ka codsaday inay Soo baaraan oo siciid raacaan intaa KadibSiciid Wuxuu gurigiisa Qado ugu sameeyay Gudigii loo xil saaray arintiisa wax walbana waa uu la wadaagay :

Gudigii baaritaan kadib Madaxwayne Dani ayay Wax walba Gaarsiiyeen ayagoona Hor dhigay waxay soo xaqiijiyeen :

Madaxwayne Dani Iyo faroole aya is raacay waxayna u tageen Axmed madoobe Waxayna hor dhigeen Arintii Gudiga iyo Wax yaabuhuu Sheegtay Siciid Adoon. Axmed Madoobe ayaana aqbalay inuu Dayntii ku bixin doono Maalmo Kooban arintana uu dhamaynayo

Waxaa intaas Xigtay Dilka Caawa loo gaystay ganacsade Siciid adoon Oo markii hore dhaawacmay ugu danbayna u geeriyooday dhaawicii soo gaaray :

Xogtan Cidii Xaqiijinteeda ubaahan intaas aan Xusay hala xiriirto hana waydiiso siday wax u dhaceen

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It’s mareexan al shabaab members who are being paid by farmaajo to target harti for assassination in kismayo cause most of the members of al shabaab are mareexan in jubbaland

It’s mareexan al shabaab members who are being paid by farmaajo to target harti for assassination in kismayo cause most of the members of al shabaab are mareexan in jubbaland
tenor.gif

Thats some crazy conspiracy theory.

@Sheikh @nine Look at this instead of dealing with being treated as second class, killed and maimed in Kismayo he is venting it out on Marehan.

tenor.gif

@Sheikh @nine Look at this instead of dealing with being treated as second class, killed and maimed in Kismayo he is venting it out on Marehan.

Nah Creed is right I mean we are dealing with mentally ill Siyad Barre wannabe Farmaajo here. And he is 100% capable of doing this and much worse. Majeerteen got two options in dealing with Farmaajo take him out at the pollet box or take him out with a bullet in the head.Farmaajo must go one way or another if we are to save Somalia from this new monster!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
tenor.gif

The mareexan al shabaab that are targeting mj in kismayo will be brought to justice in sha Allah likewise we will target mareexan for extermination waa billahi towfiq

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

Do the killers not believe in god? surely anyone who believes in the last day will know that they will stand before god and answer for the sins including murder. It confuses me sometimes.

There are Marehan in Puntland, let them feel the heat all over Somalia since they want to play dirty. Deport them all and if they refuse to leave, imprison them.

Until the blood money has been paid or they hand over their killers, Marehan and Puntland are clear enemies.

deport them from their own land?

i dare you try, walle the full force of reer galgaduud marehan will fall on you. reer galgaduud marehan are the most armed people in somalia.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

i dare you try, walle the full force of reer galgaduud marehan will fall on you. reer galgaduud marehan are the most armed people in somalia.
Wariya what armed or force you talking about. In galnus you are nothing. No president no autority nothing. Even shaker doing your job. So just stick to you xarmaajo till he go out of office.

Wariya what armed or force you talking about. In galnus you are nothing. No president no autority nothing. Even shaker doing your job. So just stick to you xarmaajo till he go out of office.

i am talking about the armed forces that destroyed al shabaab in caabudwaaq. at the height of al shabaab reer galgaduud destroyed them in caabudwaak then helped and destroy them in gedo.

so sxb we will not be as nice as isaaq, a single banu hashim blood is equivalent to 100 of yours.

i am talking about the armed forces that destroyed al shabaab in caabudwaaq. at the height of al shabaab reer galgaduud destroyed them in caabudwaak then helped and destroy them in gedo.

so sxb we will not be as nice as isaaq, a single banu hashim blood is equivalent to 100 of yours.

A single banu hashim is worth a thousand of theirs sxb ciyarta wa galin danbe, what's understood shouldn't be explained.

You have already made your threats known with the murder of 2 MJ men.
We know what you are capable of and I have seen your bloodthirst.

But as Somalis say; Ciyaar waa gelin dambe.

Trending