Influencer Fartun Duvet sends her Moryaan Cousins to Assault Darawish Daughter @HodhenLiaden

Who do you choose

• Hodan and the Darwish

• Fartun and the Moryaan

• Who are they even????!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
This must be a fake story.

Why would she have her cousins attack some random in a shisha lounge? Fartun and her cousins are all hardworking women, in college making something out of their lives. Fartun waa inaan fiican oo school degaa ta. She’s working on her criminology degree. Fluent Somali.
Deen iyo dhaqan bey leedhahay. What does Hodan the half Bantu have to show? Fuuto walwalqiis iyo malaayacni.
That's rich for you to call Hodhen Bantu when she looks more Somali than the 400 lbs midget and her west African looking cousins.
You must be one of the ugly clapped cousins of hers. Hodhen is not a random. She's a YouTuber, IG influencer and a women's advocate. Tell fartun to stop barking at the wrong tree.

This isn't the first time she sent people on Hodhen, first it was the soft, bati wearing qajac qanis "princesalad" and now her stupid cousins. Tell eedo fartun to stop hiding behind others.

That's rich for you to call Hodhen Bantu when she looks more Somali than the 400 lbs midget and her west African looking cousins.
You must be one of the ugly clapped cousins of hers. Hodhen is not a random. She's a YouTuber, IG influencer and a women's advocate. Tell fartun to stop barking at the wrong tree.

This isn't the first time she sent people on Hodhen, first it was the soft, bati wearing qajac qanis "princesalad" and now her stupid cousins. Tell eedo fartun to stop hiding behind others.
What’s wrong with prince salad he is good guy.

Ayatiin

★Nuur Caraale ii geeya!★

I don’t even know the story but I did catch some Hodan’s snaps where she was fat-shaming Fartun. What a low bow from the long-faced, horse looking ass hypocrite. Was she not the one whining and crying about how she was ridiculed for being fat? What a great women advocate. She has a large ajanbi following, I hope the snaps of her fat-shaming aren’t leaked lol

Gibiin-Udug

Supporter of PuntExit, P.I.M, Queen of Pettyville
Staff Member
I don’t even know the story but I did catch some Hodan’s snaps where she was fat-shaming Fartun. What a low bow from the long-faced, horse looking ass hypocrite. Was she not the one whining and crying about how she was ridiculed for being fat? What a great women advocate. She has a large ajanbi following, I hope the snaps of her fat-shaming aren’t leaked lol
It won’t be leaked because she was talking in afsomali. Secondly fartun buraan needs to stop asking others to fight her battles.

Trending