Inflation and Mehr

Hello. I am a Zimbabwean woman. I got married in August 2006 and my Mehr was 7million Zim dollars which is the equivalent of £11k today. I am a doctor who is also beautiful, chaste and fertile, so its only natural my Mehr was very high compared to your average Mehr in an African country. However, in November 2008 we got divorced and he was supposed to give me my Mehr but I realised that my Mehr of 7million, which was an unprecedentedly high amount at the time, was now reduced to the value of 1/1000th of a cent.
In fact, he laughed in my face and told me the inflation was so bad that million-dollar Zim banknotes don't exist anymore and he bought me a packet of chewing gum which stood at x90000 of my Mehr and left me. :(

Is this halal? Can any somalispot sheikhs help me?

I suggest all women start asking for their Mehr in Gold and livestock.

Tukraq

VIP
Why did you wait that long to ‘remind’ him about it. Also forgive my rudeness but I just don’t believe you :)
don't believe her either, 11k is too much in a poor African country like Zimbabwe, thats equivalent to like 100k in the west since there gdp per capita is so low

Hello. I am a Zimbabwean woman. I got married in August 2006 and my Mehr was 7million Zim dollars which is the equivalent of £11k today. I am a doctor who is also beautiful, chaste and fertile, so its only natural my Mehr was very high compared to your average Mehr in an African country. However, in November 2008 we got divorced and he was supposed to give me my Mehr but I realised that my Mehr of 7million, which was an unprecedentedly high amount at the time, was now reduced to the value of 1/1000th of a cent.
In fact, he laughed in my face and told me the inflation was so bad that million-dollar Zim banknotes don't exist anymore and he bought me a packet of chewing gum which stood at x90000 of my Mehr and left me. :(

Is this halal? Can any somalispot sheikhs help me?

I suggest all women start asking for their Mehr in Gold and livestock.
Yes for muslim girls and no for ones outzide deenta

don't believe her either, 11k is too much in a poor African country like Zimbabwe, thats equivalent to like 100k in the west since there gdp per capita is so low
Exactly but our gabdho have such low self esteem that they forgot their real values

Trending