Infamous Speaker's Corner Islamophobe Hatun Tash gets punched in the face

I don't condone violence but when you provoke people there will always be a possibility of people who will take extreme measures.
Don't chat s*** don't get hit :manny:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
It's a bad day to be an apostate!

the attacker wasn’t Muslim, he was an orthodox christan. Two, if someone pokes holes in the Quran and mocks Islam you think they’ll get a free pass? Three, that wasn’t a punch, it was a mere slap
:mjpls:

the attacker wasn’t Muslim, he was an orthodox christan. Two, if someone pokes holes in the Quran and mocks Islam you think they’ll get a free pass? Three, that wasn’t a punch, it was a mere slap
:mjpls:
That Ridvan dude is a Turkish apostate who made a career out of bashing Islam and Muslims. Murtads are truly the bottom of the barrel.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
That Ridvan dude is a Turkish apostate who made a career out of bashing Islam and Muslims. Murtads are truly the bottom of the barrel.
Lol the apostate prophet is a weird ass shaqolaan guy. Its so funny how wrong he is that I just have to laugh. His whole career is based off of us he hates us yet we pay his bills :damn: :dead:

I would give her this she annoys shit out of me
giphy.gif

Apus and all those like them are such grifters, they mock and insult and then play the victim when there's retaliation, while his hindu fanbase blindly follow him as they have an abnormal obsession with Islam.

To be honest this is what fuels them, we need to be smart. They're asking for attention it's best that we ignore it or at the very least engage in dialogue and tear apart every evidence they have

Apus and all those like them are such grifters, they mock and insult and then play the victim when there's retaliation, while his hindu fanbase blindly follow him as they have an abnormal obsession with Islam.

To be honest this is what fuels them, we need to be smart. They're asking for attention it's best that we ignore it or at the very least engage in dialogue and tear apart every evidence they have apart
Yea your right sxb his fanbase is full of Hindus who xaar on the street lol. Their hatred is rooted in the Mughal and other Islamic Sultanates cucking them

To be honest this is what fuels them, we need to be smart. They're asking for attention it's best that we ignore it or at the very least engage in dialogue and tear apart every evidence they have apart
That’s why you keep it moving Adam saleh made a mistake talking to a man who is influenced by the shaitan

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Yea your right sxb his fanbase is full of Hindus who xaar on the street lol. Their hatred is rooted in the Mughal and other Islamic Sultanates cucking them
bruuh the afghans persians and even central asians used to raid deep into their country and plunder them dry salty es :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts