Inept Farmaajo wears a Rolex watch while visiting the poor in Marka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I doubt anybody there can tell the difference between watches stop watching the man so hard insults won’t remove him from office man :heh:

I doubt anybody there can tell the difference between watches stop watching the man so hard insults won’t remove him from office man :heh:

Because of internet Younger locals know what a Rolex is. At least the ones in hargeisa did. They are up to date now with faster internet

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You think these people don’t have internet ? Younger locals know what a Rolex is. At least the ones in hargeisa did
Yea they would know if they got close enough to inspect the man’s hand not from where he’s standing I think they would lose respect for him if he dressed tacky and cheap Somalis love a man who’s well dressed and flaunts anyway we are not humble people

Yea they would know if they got close enough to inspect the man’s hand not from where he’s standing I think they would lose respect for him if he dressed tacky and cheap Somalis love a man who’s well dressed and flaunts anyway we are not humble people

They would love it , but you are right to hate it. Failmaajo is not a man of the people.

latest

waraabe

Your superior
That Rolex can build a second high school in his home region. But it seems reer gedo want anything but to develop their own region with their own hands, that’s why they claim they are for ‘somalinimo’ and unity, so your taxes (in other regions) can pay for them

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Because of internet Younger locals know what a Rolex is. At least the ones in hargeisa did. They are up to date now with faster internet

Yo Hargeisa is abit difference to other Somali cities has alot of foreign influence, when I was there just saw a white lady with jeans t-shirt going to the shop no one cares

Farmaajo is FAR from perfect but man some in the opposition have blind hatred

"My tribal bias test is always "if he was of there tribe would they criticize him for *blank* topic".

The answer is normally no.

Habar Gidir in particularly have a major bone to pick with this administration, Some very good reason so and bad reason as well . I just hope we can stay with the facts and not get over critical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts