Indonesia tsunami death toll at 832 and expected to rise, say officials – live updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some say Africa is cursed. I say the Asian continent is cursed!! god sees how these tiny penis men eat dogs and all his other crawling creatures and how savaged they are that they show no compassion for the little girls that got run over. This is why they are cursed with earthquakes and frequent tsunamis. May they continue to get punished until they slow down and share their godlike knowledge with the rest of us neanderthals.

Chill niggas! take a joke!

:mjlol::mjlol::pachah1:

Some say Africa is cursed. I say the Asian continent is cursed!! god sees how these tiny penis men eat dogs and all his other crawling creatures and how savaged they are that they show no compassion for the little girls that got run over. This is why they are cursed with earthquakes and frequent tsunamis. May they continue to get punished until they slow down and share their godlike knowledge with the rest of us neanderthals.

:gucciwhat: Indonesians are muslim

:draketf: Neefyahow don't you know Indonesia is a Muslim country f#cking nacas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts