Indians

Something has been bothering me so much lately, and I'm not sure what to do about it. Every time I see any negative press against Muslims, Indians are sure to be in the comments hating on Islam. From Twitter to Reddit to Youtube, why are these people obsessed with us?

They'll literally support anyone who's currently opposing Muslims regardless of their differences. Honestly on a personal level, I know India contains a big number of Muslims, but I've always been disgusted by it. It's literally full of shit, figuratively and very literally.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I've noticed too. They're second to only ExMuslims.

Let them be. they're insecure so they try to downplay Islam to make themselves feel better:gaasdrink:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
back in the day they used to get pimped out buy afghan persian and other islamic forces in the region and due to the mughals being an islamic powerhouse that not only began as a kingdom that invaded but also became synonymus with the country and extreme wealth

Muslims conquered india and those street shitter descendants still cant get over it
loo.png

I keep saying they have an abnormal obsession with Islam and muslims, im pretty sure its only the ones in India the ones at my school are chill and we get along well

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I keep saying they have an abnormal obsession with Islam and muslims, im pretty sure its only the ones in India the ones at my school are chill and we get along well
it bothers them that the taj mahal their most iconic landmark was build by foreigners and not native hindus lool

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Something has been bothering me so much lately, and I'm not sure what to do about it. Every time I see any negative press against Muslims, Indians are sure to be in the comments hating on Islam. From Twitter to Reddit to Youtube, why are these people obsessed with us?

They'll literally support anyone who's currently opposing Muslims regardless of their differences. Honestly on a personal level, I know India contains a big number of Muslims, but I've always been disgusted by it. It's literally full of shit, figuratively and very literally.
It's because of the indian ultra nationalist ruling party BJP, and its anti Muslims rhetoric. This party BJP has many call centres, where they use social media bots to post these comments under any post mentioning muslims. But not all of them are real bots, but centres, maintained by human dedicated to influence the public opinion against muslims, and to support Muslim haters from different cultures.
And the party influence can be beyond call centres and bots, to Facebook public policy executive in India, where the executive is a supporter of the that party and refused to apply the hate speech policy on BJP's and its supporters and dedicates that policy only on muslims.
Check it here
Screenshot_20201031-194943_Chrome.jpg

Make sure you say Hindus not Indians. I've seen some Muslims make racist comments against Indians when it's Hindus who hate Muslims

It's because of the indian ultra nationalist ruling party BJP, and its anti Muslims rhetoric. This party BJP has many call centres, where they use social media bots to post these comments under any post mentioning muslims. But not all of them are real bots, but centres, maintained by human dedicated to influence the public opinion against muslims, and to support Muslim haters from different cultures.
And the party influence can be beyond call centres and bots, to Facebook public policy executive in India, where the executive is a supporter of the that party and refused to apply the hate speech policy on BJP's and its supporters and dedicates that policy only on muslims.
Check it here
View attachment 149954
I see. To be honest it's a bit worrying seeing all these ultra-nationalist/far-right parties winning all over the world, particularly in countries where Muslims are a minority. Although liberals and lefties have no morality and they try to push their khanismino and feminist rhetoric on Muslims, at least they're not out trying to genocide them.

Muslims all over the world are beginning to notice and unite, but perhaps the biggest struggle will be against the "Muslim" rulers who are stopping every attempt at unity and prosperity.

Pajeets gonna Pajeet sxb
pajt.jpg

But the real reason is because they're still mad that their ancestors got cucked by the Mughals and various Muslim Sultanates in the Middle Ages :mjlaugh:

I think you mean Hindus bro because a lot of Indians are Muslims.
Hindus are mentally enslaved by cadaans so I wouldn’t be surprised when these cow worshipping muppets dislike Islam