Indian Tech Shop Owner To Develop Berbera's Oil Terminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Meet the CEO of Expert Group Mr Shailendra Rughwani
21257-shailendrarughwani-415719.jpg

For the ast 25 years Expert Group has been distributing Sony products in the UAE. Apart from Sony, Expert Group distributes products from Matrox Graphics, Adaptec, EPRO, and Powercom UPS. Yes, Expert Group sounds like a well established business but our friend over here wanted more so he got the contract for developing Berbera's Oil Termal (he even met the President).
20181214_184236.png

Other than making great business deals Mr Shailendra Rughwani has a passion for singing Indian hit songs.

Meet the CEO of Expert Group Mr Shailendra Rughwani
View attachment 61365
For the ast 25 years Expert Group has been distributing Sony products in the UAE. Apart from Sony, Expert Group distributes products from Matrox Graphics, Adaptec, EPRO, and Powercom UPS. Yes, Expert Group sounds like a well established business but our friend over here wanted more so he got the contract for developing Berbera's Oil Termal (he even met the President). View attachment 61368
Other than making great business deals Mr Shailendra Rughwani has a passion for singing Indian hit songs.
I wish somaliland and puntland could agree to have their own oil deals. The south is finished and wants to sell our resources to our enemies cheap. I hope oil profits can bring peace between the northerners.

:jcoleno:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I wish somaliland and puntland could agree to have their own oil deals. The south is finished and wants to sell our resources to our enemies cheap. I hope oil profits can bring peace between the northerners.

Lol the South would never allow idiots to sell your resources to India. 68IQs know nothing about the India market how they depress for oil and you people would sell it dirt cheap?

Together we have a stronger collective voice and can demand more from deals but folks from the badiyo will forever be 68

Lol the South would never allow idiots to sell your resources to India. 68IQs know nothing about the India market how they depress for oil and you people would sell it dirt cheap?

Together we have a stronger collective voice and can demand more from deals but folks from the badiyo will forever be 68
After the Berbera port, and FGS fishing deals, I'm 100% sure any regional leader would make a shit deal, especially Failmaajo. I don't trust any of them to do what's best for their gobol, let alone the country. Oil would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Inshaalah it'll turn out we don't have any.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
After the Berbera port, and FGS fishing deals, I'm 100% sure any regional leader would make a shit deal, especially Failmaajo. I don't trust any of them to do what's best for their gobol, let alone the country. Oil would be the straw that breaks the camel's back. Inshaalah it'll turn out we don't have any.
The Berbera port and Fisherie deal need be put in the trash bin, I don’t support them, Oil is dying but I hope we have Gas and Nuclear resources, since that’s where the world is heading.

once the sool and sanaag dispute is solved and brotherly relations are restored, puntland and somaliland will go on to come the oil rich nations of africa while xaarmar will still be occupied by ethiopians, Madow and ex islamist leaders and ogden will be owned by ethiopia.
what do you say @Pureblood ??

1. they can only catch one type of fish 2. they are limited to a certain space
3. this is a legitimate gov that can monitor foreigners and hold them accountable
Ok but hey better watch those sneaky chinese! as long as they don't over fish and kill off our tuna then it's fine. I don't like to distrust the government but right now things don't look good with them selling more than they need to. Then again who knows maybe because we fucked ourselves over in the 70's and 90's then this is the price we have to pay to be able to trade effectively with other nations in the future. I guess no developing country can avoid being taken advantage of until they learn to harvest their own resources and buy back shares from other countries.

once the sool and sanaag dispute is solved and brotherly relations are restored, puntland and somaliland will go on to come the oil rich nations of africa while xaarmar will still be occupied by ethiopians, Madow and ex islamist leaders and ogden will be owned by ethiopia.
what do you say @Pureblood ??
I hope so brother! we northern somalis need to put our differences aside and remember that we are brothers that have potential to succeed without begging like the south has been doing. We don't need to sell ourselves like s and can build our country up together once we sort our differences out. Look at how japan with no resources became a first world country in the 50's- 70's. We need to acknowledge that arabs, ethiopians and others are not our friends and only we can make best use of our resources.

:friendhug:

http://afe.easia.columbia.edu/japan/japanworkbook/economics/factshe.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending