Indian Police have started to brutally beat up Muslims who visit mosques

eh..... I'm pro-Pakistan.... I have no wish to tell those people they are wrong..... I trust them to better understand their situation than others....

I think they know their history better than we do..... I think that history would be much better documented in Hindi and Urdu than in English
and much better understood by them themselves
They don't have the demographics to run a democratic India, and India wasn't going to accept Imperial rule of any sort after their experience with Britian and the way democracy was sold to them

Ergo they made the right choice to split

:comeon: not bad points.. but that wont apply to Somaliland or Puntland.

No i dont need urdu or hindi to learn about the Pakistani or Indian history..i need to learn a strong language with ..strong with strong translation movement..

View attachment 103886
This book was wrtten Allama Iqbal him self 1924 and was translated...this guy was one of the first who had vision to from Pakiatan ..:gnzbryw: he claimed that he had a mystical experience..about forming Pakistan..

when it comes to Somalia bro..we didnt write shit..Somali history was verbal..till today the Somali literature and translation movement is very mediocre at best...so where people like me who were born out of Somalia learn or research about Somali history?

this idea that it is not needed to learn Urdu to seriously study and understand Pakistani history is incorrect.... to really study it, you need to learn Urdu... you can't just rely on translation.... I own stacks of books that are not available in English and have not been translated.....

if the Somali language doesn't have a ton of books in its language, that is unfortunate for the Somali language.... (I think it is a problem for African languages)

but that is not true for languages such as French, Italian and Urdu

your take on Pakistani history is not as credible as someone who is Pakistani and knows Urdu

for every book in Urdu that has been translated into English, there might be 50 or 100 more that have never been translated... and then there's tons of other material such as documentaries, speeches, news, interview, videos, etc. that never gets translated

Last edited:

Trending