Indian Muslim kid going viral on Twitter for saying the n word with the hard R

Revolutionary

Mmm mmm mmmm mmm
VIP
No saxiib, the N word carries a lot of trauma. It is not the n word that people despise but it’s symbolisms. It represents and shows the person is racist. You cannot just ignore a racist person, you have to teach them a lesson.
"Carries a lot of trauma" a word used by white people back in the days of black peoples great great grandparents when they were slaves, yes it was a deragetory word and it needs to die out, not caring about is one step, you are giving them power over yourself if you let it get to you

also, black people need to stop saying it themselves, even the different variation like "nigga" they get crazy if white people say it, because of its historic meaning yet they call themselves that all the time and are proud of it, wallahi the definition of low iq

Alluring

Farewell
Honestly don't care.

People deal with the consequences of their actions but it's always random excuses for kids who want to harass people. These kids go on to be adults who continue to discriminate against others in their jobs and livelihoods.

No need for him to be harassed but his college and future deserve to be taken away. I know some people think it's just a word but more likely that he's going to continue to harass people for their race in the future, considering he's doing it to a random black woman.

Honestly don't care.

People deal with the consequences of their actions but it's always random excuses for kids who want to harass people. These kids go on to be adults who continue to discriminate against others in their jobs and livelihoods.

No need for him to be harassed but his college and future deserve to be taken away. I know some people think it's just a word but more likely that he's going to continue to harass people for their race in the future, considering he's doing it to a random black woman.
But death threats is a bit to much dont you think? And isnt Zimmerman still chilling in Florida unbothered? If they can let that man be in peace after killing a kid, then they should leave this kid alone too. He's learned his lesson.

Alluring

Farewell
But death threats is a bit to much dont you think? And isnt Zimmerman still chilling in Florida unbothered? If they can let that man be in peace after killing a kid, then they should leave this kid alone too. He's learned his lesson.
Yes, I stated that harassment and death threats are too much.

But, honestly a 19 year old is a grown man....if you don't know not be racist and not to harass random people on twitter especially as a muslim?

It's really toxic. Kids/Young Adults really can be cruel and they won't hold back for the blacks. My first year of Uni loads of people made friends by swapping their best black jokes (In a Muslim Country btw). Uniting with other Africans when young is incredibly important imo.

Edit: Sucks for the kid if he really got hacked.

and also I don't agree with someone getting expelled from school for being toxic online, especially at the age of 18. Ruining someone's life prospects is not something you do to feel hip. That's just polite cruelty, it's not moral at all, and it is not effective in the long run.

Islam is Values not DNA. If someone wants to act like a Shaytaan be a better Muslim and leave 'em (and whoever enables them) in the dust. Find the (maybe few) Muslims around who don't act like that. Otherwise you'll get resentful and start talking about ruining people's career's or that Muslims can't be relied on.

Last edited:
Hahahaha.... they've found his house already. He's literally ruined his life at such a young age. Very sad, indeed.

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
he see u as a n!gger too and isn't unislamic to be a dating app intended for hooks up. black muslims are lost!
Some people had negative experience with a certain demographic so they bad mouth them for it, hating a certain race is no different to say hating a certain football team

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
k still racist so are indians
I am actually most racist towards Indians
I find them to be disgusting.
Not deep it’s just the liberal brainwashing that made us think not liking a certain culture or race is a evil think
Is hating a ugly person evil ?
Is hating a short person evil ?
Is hating a dark person evil ?
Racism is no different to lookism, heightism and colorism

just another form of discrimination

Trending