Indian Muslim kid going viral on Twitter for saying the n word with the hard R

Asli

love is in the air, come sniff with me
VIP
he see u as a n!gger too and isn't unislamic to be a dating app intended for hooks up. black muslims are lost!
Doesn’t warrant death threats and being doxed. His info is this closed to being leaked out. Again, we don’t know the full story.

Asli

VIP
Just as I expected, you sympathize with racists, wallahi, conservative muslims are one of the coonest human beings.
Are you stupid? He’s a fucking CHILD. No child deserves to get death threats over one word. DO YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY TWITTER IS?? they find your info in 2 seconds flat.
I didn’t even defend Skai Jackson after doxing a 13 year old.

Sometimes it’s best to stay quiet when you know nothing. @Hassan mahat

I never understood why black people get so upset about a word that has no meaning today, they are giving it the meaning and are giving their enemies power by going ballistic when it's used. Brush it off, the less you care about it the less power the word brings

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
I never understood why black people get so upset about a word that has no meaning today, they are giving it the meaning and are giving their enemies power by going ballistic when it's used. Brush it off, the less you care about it the less power the word brings
No saxiib, the N word carries a lot of trauma. It is not the n word that people despise but it’s symbolisms. It represents and shows the person is racist. You cannot just ignore a racist person, you have to teach them a lesson.

Asli

VIP
No saxiib, the N word carries a lot of trauma. It is not the n word that people despise but it’s symbolisms. It represents and shows the person is racist. You cannot just ignore a racist person, you have to teach them a lesson.
But you’re giving white people an upper hand by going crazy over it. they know what can make you mad, reactions like this don’t help. Smh

Trending