Indian man faked being black to get into medical school, and he got in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP

And of course the top comment is a madow claiming that this guy is part of the we wuz kangz clique
upload_2018-10-26_9-55-49.png

Those s who say "Indians aren't black because they don't have black features", why is it that this Indian was thought to be black, and why are black people claiming he's black? This guy would certainly get shot by police for being a black man as the SJW BLM Xalimos say. Should this Indian man consider himself black now?

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.

And of course the top comment is a madow claiming that this guy is part of the we wuz kangz clique
View attachment 57676
Those s who say "Indians aren't black because they don't have black features", why is it that this Indian was thought to be black, and why are black people claiming he's black? This guy would certainly get shot by police for being a black man as the SJW BLM Xalimos say. Should this Indian man consider himself black now?
There are the papuans who look exactly like black bantus although they are the most genetically distant from blacks with even whites being more related.

The point is, madows are not acknowledging the fact that skin colour is not an indicator for race with hair texture and skull shape playing more of a part than complexion.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As a big fan of the movie 12 years of slavery, i am offended.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Nah Bantus have different nose structures than Indians do:cosbyhmm:i think that got shanked now

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Thanks to the one drop rule anybody can claim black without any scrutiny.
:pachah1:
Meanwhile in Canada, I have to have Indian status papers to prove that I am calibeesteen.
:mjcry:
Maybe if I put on some feathers like @Jerome in the house's king, they might take my word for it.
:patrice:

An afrocentric told me that the original indians were black aborigines that migrated from africa and the Indians today are mulattos:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.