Indian investor visiting PL.

Indians become arrogant and entitled when they invest in Africa.

In Kenya they are now recognised as a tribe!

They shouldn't be allowed to own land, only lease and they have to hire locals.

Indian businessmen are the ones who are allegedly behind Somalis being killed in South Africa or harassed in Kenya.

Puntland needs to be very careful.

Puntland's Government is filled with people who are not aware of how Indians operate, many of them may have studied in India/Pakistan and they think they are "miskeen" people.

Us diaspora Somalis know Indians very well!

Indians prosper in Africa, because they either do low level business such as shops.Or mid level such a small manufacturing company.

The problem is most somalis are better in small business then indians. And somalis are too xaasid to let an Indian make a manufacturing factory in somalia and make a ton of money.

So this is a non starter.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Chinese do big time predatory loans and own you and your national assets that way like they did to Ethiopia and Kenya, this is just small time investors which isn’t a bad thing
I meant them investing and then sending there residents there to live there.

Chinese have done this with multiple.african countries. Invest heavily in infrastructure and and other equipment and exchange have expats and people move there and create theid own communites and and refuse to integrate into society. Resources will be taken and politicians will turn the other cheek because 'look what they have done for us'. Neo colonialism at its finest.

Granted, these are small investors but id rather be safe than sorry and keep an eye on anyone investing in PL and in africa in general. Thieves all of them.

Tukraq

VIP
I meant them investing and then sending there residents there to live there.

Chinese have done this with multiple.african countries. Invest heavily in infrastructure and and other equipment and exchange have expats and people move there and create theid own communites and and refuse to integrate into society. Resources will be taken and politicians will turn the other cheek because 'look what they have done for us'. Neo colonialism at its finest.

Granted, these are small investors but id rather be safe than sorry and keep an eye on anyone investing in PL and in africa in general. Thieves all of them.
there just bringing money not living there lol, by the way china sets it up where they use there own access resources in steel, use there own workers, own the projects get all the profit on it and somehow still put the host countries in debt when there the only ones benefiting from the arrangement I guess they get some useless foreign owned infrastructure for them to brag about, India on the other hand isn't sending state owned companies its more free market and these are just business men on there own investing

General Asad

there just bringing money not living there lol, by the way china sets it up where they use there own access resources in steel, use there own workers, own the projects get all the profit on it and somehow still put the host countries in debt when there the only ones benefiting from the arrangement I guess they get some useless foreign owned infrastructure for them to brag about, India on the other hand isn't sending state owned companies its more free market and these are just business men on there own investing
Good that our economy is being invested in.
Bad that it is a foreigners shouldn't be trusted, even if they intentions are wholesome is what i originally meant in my comment. India will probably become a superpower in 2020. Might as well roll out the red carpet for our shitty overlords (pun intended :siilaanyolaugh:)

Are you a PL?

Tukraq

VIP
Good that our economy is being invested in.
Bad that it is a foreigners shouldn't be trusted, even if they intentions are wholesome is what i originally meant in my comment. India will probably become a superpower in 2020. Might as well roll out the red carpet for our shitty overlords (pun intended :siilaanyolaugh:)

Are you a PL?
are u a newbie? why would you ask that, and no they won't be a superpower anytime soon

General Asad

are u a newbie? why would you ask that, and no they won't be a superpower anytime soon
http://www.globalasia.org/v6no1/cover/india-in-2025-what-kind-of-a-superpower_anil-k-gupta
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thestr...s-strategies-to-become-superpowers?format=amp

They can very well be (not in 2020 but by 2030). Large pop, young eager workers, more positive exposure/light on india etc. Could accelerate to that spot. They just have keep on israel and invest in countries with resources (british took it all). Never say never.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Indians prosper in Africa, because they either do low level business such as shops.Or mid level such a small manufacturing company.

The problem is most somalis are better in small business then indians. And somalis are too xaasid to let an Indian make a manufacturing factory in somalia and make a ton of money.

So this is a non starter.

True. Indians are small time merchants in other countries like UAE even in the past. Aden in Yemen. Nairobi, South Africa, etc. They followed where-ever the british empire was, since India was the 'engine' of the british empire. So they followed they're white master into all other british treaty areas and said I want to 'open up a shop' here and bring stuff from India. U know with that thick indian accent, BABU iyo waxasi waa HINDI soo galay weeye iyo Somalida way taqan. We been connected trade wise with India for centuries, even before the european colonalism. It was the trade hub of the world, people know that. Hindi aimed to become Rahanwayn of the world, small time trader and shit. Like u see rahanwayn today being small time shop owners in PL. They will do this in GM/SL/HAMAR in the future. Eventually africa.

Everyone went to India for shopping like they do for DUBAI today. But I tell Indians laughing Somali has more land holdings then all you indians and 1 billion people squashed into less land then all Somalis who are only like 10-15 million. We have two nations Somalia/Djibouti. Somalia the engine of Somali people without a doubt, Djibouti just one clan Issa. Even that Issa clan isn't high class in Somalia, he is DIR and considered inferior to us and he is kicking all you BANTUS AND HABESHA economies and power base. So even our peasant tribes can compete with africans and hindi wallahi. Imagine if Majerten were to lead Somalis your first class people. Remember 1960, everyone looks to that as the pinnacle of Somali glory. We were on the right path, new nation state, we were already ahead of many arabs in the gulf. When you look at UAE IN 1970 vs Somalia Mogadishu, u can see a clear difference who is leading when OIL is taken out of the equation.

We Somalis are baboons always trying to be supreme to each other and not accepting a class system among ourselves even though the class system does exist we just deny it. Midg22 wat does that mean? it's like dalit in india, your UNTOUCHABLE. Same thing in Somalia we don't even touch them why? they're lost people, noone knows where there is 'awoowe' abtiris is, they didn't keep track of it like somali diaspora kids dont keep track of qabiil and then wonder why somalis turn to call u mid22. We are society of families in Somalia, people go into families, when u go to Somalia, reer ayaa uu galaysa whether u like it or not, and imagine if u have no reer to go to like maryan mursal u survive on somali genorisity which sometimes can mean u reach GREAT HEIGHTS like she did, but that isn't guaranteed for all MIDG22. I love talking about reality of our nation not talking as if we are all some UTOPIAN SOMALI COOL WE ALL SAME WE ALL LOOK ALIKE SHIT

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Let them invest in toilets for the millions defecating openly in India. These indians are useless.
We shouldn't discriminate against them for the fact that there are alot of indians without toilets, obviously if they are useless the company wouldn't let them invest in their project.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN How would you feel if i told you the CEO of this company is from my clan Wabeeneeye :siilaanyolaugh:

2006 balan ba dhigtay. QOW TOWN PLAN. 400 HOMES, SCHOOLS, HOSPITAL, MARKET PLACE. Modern town plan. Balanti wabeenaysee. Green village in Bosaso which is 4000 new homes project and New garowe project will be complete before your WABEENAYSEE PROJECT

Trending