Cowabunga

india never ceases to amaze me .

LIZARD.jpg

:diddyass::diddyass::diddyass: :diddyass: when ever a lizard walks by

im truly shocked by this

Bengal monitor lizard allegedly gang-raped in Maharashtra forest; four held​

India_Wildlife_Threatened.JPEG-0eb53.jpg

A video of the alleged gang-rape also found in one of the accused’s phone​

Four persons were arrested for allegedly raping a Bengal monitor lizard in Sahyadri Tiger Reserve (STR) in Maharashtra, a forest official said on Wednesday.

I think this is the weirdest crime I have ever heard of. I think the government should just execute whoever does these things with animals. Maybe that will stop them? Even if you commit an armed robbery- of course it's wrong but I can kind of understand why you would rob someone at gunpoint and take their wallet and valuables. There's some kind of logic to it. You break into an expensive jewelry store at night and steal some expensive jewelry. It's wrong but no one is going to think it's weird.

I challenge anyone to show a weirder crime then this. It would be weird if it was one guy. But four guys- can you imagine? So they get together with their buddies and say "hey guys, let's film ourselves raping a lizard" and then they all think it's a great idea????

I want them to be executed but I wish they would execute them and beforehand force them to be studied by teams of psychologists to figure out what makes people engage in such weird behavior. Then I want a series of books and documentaries: "Inside the Mind of a Lizard-Rapist".

zackattack

Cowabunga
WELCOME TO INDIA

where even a lizard is not safe from rape .

they had to pin down the lizard to rape it can you imagine how bad your life must be to rape a cold blooded lizard .

Trending

Latest posts