India overpopulation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
More than 25 million people, a number greater than Australia's population, have applied for about 90,000 positions advertised by India's state-run railways. They need a civil war.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Plenty of land in India to fit them all.

Overpopulation isn't the problem; crappy management is.

An India that made proper use of it's labour force would have double the GDP at minimum.

Then again who are we to speak?

According to our food and water resources; Somalia's overpopulated.

Apollo

VIP
The fertility rates in India and Asia are somewhat low and dropping fast, while in Africa they are still sky high. Africa has a bigger problem when it comes to population control.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1million young people enter the work force every month:farmajoyaab:

in 10 months they covered somalia population, in 20 months twice somalia population while your you only aged 2 years. I wish draco was taken there so he gots lost in the swamp :p:p:p

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The fertility rates in India and Asia are somewhat low and dropping fast, while in Africa they are still sky high. Africa has a bigger problem when it comes to population control.

Nah Africa is balanced against disease, war, low life expectancy, it balances out and won't nudge. They grow and then slaughter each other and they grow and slaughter each other. They can't go for 100 years without a war, it's just impossible for africa, evolution has checked that continent well. but those indians and chinese they just keep growing and eating and they are not warring that often so their no offset.

With resources tight around the world especially certain energy needs, the last thing we need an over demand, start culling india and china, the rest is far better and we aint losing much cause they dont really add to the world in new things.

Apollo

VIP
Nah Africa is balanced against disease, war, low life expectancy, it balances out and won't nudge. They grow and then slaughter each other and they grow and slaughter each other. They can't go for 100 years without a war, it's just impossible for africa, evolution has checked that continent well. but those indians and chinese they just keep growing and eating and they are not warring that often so their no offset.

With resources tight around the world especially certain energy needs, the last thing we need an over demand, start culling india and china, the rest is far better and we aint losing much cause they dont really add to the world in new things.

That's the old days, now they mostly survive due to Western NGOs and local government planning.

Sub-Saharan Africa has a looming population crisis.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That's the old days, now they mostly survive due to Western NGOs and local government planning.

Sub-Saharan Africa has a looming population crisis.

Africa doesn't use manufacturing sectors that needs tons of natural resources around the world, it's a very light consumer I bet 100 bucks on when it comes to natural resources, there simply isn't that sort of demand there, so even their population grows it won't mean their consuming natural resources at all because the activity is low.

It's where the activity is high creates consumption to becomes high to provide fuel for that activity to occur in the first place, but their contribution the world is low in terms of innovation. Your saying cull low activity low consumption high population it makes no sense as it won't change shit on resources. where-as your saying save high consumption, high population, low. In simple terms imagine being at a well and there is 3 families.

One had 10 kids but only sips out of the well and gives drops to his kids but he dont add back to the well in anyway. Where-as say there is another family who has 10 kids and he takes large tanks load of that water but he dont add back to the well. The one taking water load is chinese and indian and their not adding back in terms of inventions for the world, not africa their sipping of that shit even their population goes ten times more then the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think you translate high population to high consumption and that is where your totally wrong. High population can be sharing bread crumbs to survive and sipping of water to keep surviving. It's consumption rates and who has the highest that is the problem and then it's are they useful and contributing and the west does but the east it dont bro their tanking that shit and havent added one invention or anything to better the world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to get China and India to fight a war against each other. Thats the only hope left

Now that would be good for all mankind, it would be one of my first key policies if I had a strong somalia to rule in the future!!! its not I hate china or india dont get me wrong its where I know RESULTS are, if I did that to africa there wud be no change in energy or natural resource consumptions at all, their sipping on it this guy tanking on it.

Thats only if it needs to be done its better to have the productive survive till we find new ways out of resource dependence but we cant get there if we tank it all out and tough decisions will need to be made.

How can one billion plus ppl with different ethnicities religions languages agree to have one capital and a federal gov? But 15mill somali cant. India is not china. They allow all types of freedoms and rights.

Apollo

VIP
How can one billion plus ppl with different ethnicities religions languages agree to have one capital and a federal gov? But 15mill somali cant. India is not china. They allow all types of freedoms and rights.

India was a civilization before the British and the British colonized it as their crown colony with impeccable administration. It's in no way comparable to Somalia.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I would hardly say that it's a paper democracy, Indians don't unite behind democracy because democracy polarizes people into parties and their values are not there at all, you can see they dont like other regions and all that ethnicity is still strong and caste system, basically there isnt an india that will hold hands across ethnicities on common values.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts