Indhoyar guy hits girl for talking to ajnabi guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
i was watch that on youtube yesterday.
i honestly cant shukaansi a woman that cant speak proper english. Id honestly loose my patience. too much hassle.

Keeysan

The humble one
:manny: I don’t know, maybe to some extent,
way fiican tahay, smh. Considering the cadaan cuck complex happening just up a little north of there

I can’t blame him for getting mad. When these indhoyar girls see a white man, they’ll drop everything to be with him.
:mjlol:
But he shouldn’t have hit her though.
:francis:

Keeysan

The humble one
I can’t blame him for getting mad. When these indhoyar girls see a white man, they’ll drop everything to be with him.
I’ve never got how that came to be. Even AA women would never do that. It’s too much
:faysalwtf:

Indhoyare men are notoriously jealous and view white men as threats. Maybe these indoyare men are insecure about their small... well... you know what... :browtf:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Why didn’t he just tell the guy to f*ck off or push him away wtf. I wonder what makes indhoyar men very feminine. I live in a city where they make up 30% of the population. Most indhoyar I went to school with greatly lack social skills.

Why didn’t he just tell the guy to f*ck off or push him away wtf. I wonder what makes indhoyar men very feminine. I live in a city where they make up 30% of the population. Most indhoyar I went to school with greatly lack social skills.

That’s why their women always run off with ajnabis. I remember watching a video a while back where Japanese women were complaining that their men are very antisocial and indirect, which frustrates potential partners.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I feel sorry for indooyar men their self hating females are mostly flocking to cadaan men and bashing them in the process unloyal women they're worse than any females known even beating some somali females

My asian brothers are waking up. No more white man coming and fetishizing small asian girls for their tight vaginas. Step up your game brothers and send the pink man back to his depressing home with femisnist women who want to destroy his culture and help facilitate the bantu expansion 2.0.

No more free holidays for the pink man! let him go home depressed.

:trumpsmirk::fittytousand:

i was watch that on youtube yesterday.
i honestly cant shukaansi a woman that cant speak proper english. Id honestly loose my patience. too much hassle.
Why do white guys always feel entitled to asian women. It's always the nerdy ones too! good on that asian guy. No double standards....they killed a black guy in china for the same thing.

Tehy marry them for godsake. That race was gonna go extinct if they didn't toughen up and it seems liek they are finally stepping up. Maybe asian girls will admire their newly found testicles. Hell if cadaan men were cucking them for so long it's no wonder asian women sensed they were weak and feminine.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Ramen

🌸
Why do white guys always feel entitled to asian women. It's always the nerdy ones too! good on that asian guy. No double standards....they killed a black guy in china for the same thing.
their women are ready to spread their legs for these ajnabis
i pray that we never become like them

I feel sorry for indooyar men their self hating females are mostly flocking to cadaan men and bashing them in the process unloyal women they're worse than any females known even beating some somali females
I legit know if this happened in some countries that man would end up in a ditch. It's a natural reaction for men we are possessive animals remember we have not evolved that much from cain and abel. If i went north with some cadaan girl best believe i would be jumped.

:wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending