Incels website

If you could help them, would you give them any solid advice?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No.

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So I checked it out and even though i'm quite a bellow looking Faraax, i felt really for these guys.
How come they hate themselves that much?
upload_2019-3-8_0-31-26.png

upload_2019-3-8_0-32-16.png

upload_2019-3-8_0-33-24.png

Feelsbadman!

Tukraq

VIP
So I checked it out and even though i'm quite a bellow looking Faraax, i felt really for these guys.
How come they hate themselves that much?
View attachment 67825
View attachment 67826
View attachment 67827

Feelsbadman!
they deserve it for being pussies, I don't believe being an incel is possible although asians and Indians have a rougher path, these same asian are usually to scared to approach and also women don't care that much about looks anyways

Tukraq

VIP
Confidence is a hoax tbh, they need first to be attractive and by that, they should try looksmaxx, improving one's looks! And then their confidence will come.
sahib thats not true, women don't. approach so you have too, with confidence, its a numbers game if your ugly approach 100 women at least 1 will say yes even If your butt ugly since no-one has approached her and she's desperate:manny:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Confidence is a hoax tbh, they need first to be attractive and by that, they should try looksmaxx, improving one's looks! And then their confidence will come.
One of them already said he is buff. Buff = attractive to women like spring break tities + slim belly looks attractive to us. All they need is the confidence.:ohhhdamn:

Tukraq

VIP
One of them already said he is buff. Buff = attractive to women like spring break tities + slim belly looks attractive to us. All they need is the confidence.:ohhhdamn:
he's just not self confident and overrating women:farmajoyaab: 50 percent of them don't get hit on or approached and are desperate and really self conscious, even pretty women have low self esteem, make fun of one of their features and see what happens:siilaanyosmile:there a lot easier to pull than there making it out to be

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
sahib thats not true, women don't. approach so you have too, with confidence, its a numbers game if your ugly approach 100 women at least 1 will say yes even If your butt ugly since no-one has approached her and she's desperate:manny:

Sxbi nobody wants a desperate person into their lives !
I mean , with the raise of ography, Instagram models and feminism,
women always want good-looking, i mean, really good-looking males. 10/10's of 8/10's.
They will settle for a lesser man if he has money!
Incels should at least try to live and if they fail with women, they can live like me ; trying to have a better physique and learning new skills.
At least, they won't waste their time while bashing "Chads" and Stacy's"!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
he's just not self confident and overrating women:farmajoyaab: 50 percent of them don't get hit on or approached and are desperate and really self conscious, even pretty women have low self esteem, make fun of one of their features and see what happens:siilaanyosmile:there a lot easier to pull than there making it out to be

Yet they will gladly let a 7 talk to them than a 3/10 guy:siilaanyolaugh: because they know they can have better:samwelcome:
I took the black pill, even if I keep on looksmaxing, i'll be a 4 at best:shookgabre:
Let alone my personality :fittytousand:
The only thing i can do for me : getting rich:farmajoyaab:

Living off a small farm won't get me anywhere:shookgabre::ayaanswag:

Tukraq

VIP
sahib I thought I gave you the game videos have you already forgotten:noneck:
watch this and old fat ugly balding ginger guy eating good

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
sahib I thought I gave you the game videos have you already forgotten:noneck:
watch this and old fat ugly balding ginger guy eating good

This nigga is probably rich and not an autistic incel, that's the difference:gaasdrink:
I'm not rich :shookgabre:

Tukraq

VIP
This nigga is probably rich and not an autistic incel, that's the difference:gaasdrink:
I'm not rich :shookgabre:
hes not rich he just uses game, its literally all in your head girls don't think logically but emotionally and he's an instructor on social dynamics and shiet you should watch his videos

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
hes not rich he just uses game, its literally all in your head girls don't think logically but emotionally and he's an instructor on social dynamics and shiet you should watch his videos

I def need to improve my social skills.
But i don't think i'm in a good life for girls and things like that tbh bro

Status
Not open for further replies.