Incel Abdi's are out of control, someone needs to stop #Abdiexit self hate

This coon Abdi reshared a video of a Somali man marrying a Moroccan woman.
Then made several derogatory comments against xalimo's. If you check out the page, all it has is videos fetishizing Arab or White women.

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 5.40.45 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 5.41.22 AM.png

A Morrocan man had to put this xayawaan in his place.

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 5.41.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 5.46.14 AM.png

Look at the begging:
Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 5.53.29 AM.png

KHASARO.
Someone needs to take away the internet access of these incel Abdi's, they can't get with Somali women so now they resort to attacking us while degrading themselves. Yaab

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 5.47.35 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 5.47.35 AM.png
    54 KB · Views: 129
  • Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 5.48.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-16 at 5.48.38 AM.png
    44.3 KB · Views: 131

Periplus

SYL supporter
VIP
It’s fucking stupid.

Normalise people having the choice to marry whichever nationality they want without insulting your own people.

If someone wants to marry Somalis, that’s fine. If they don’t, that isn’t a problem either.

This #AbdiExit and #XaliimoExit BS makes us look stupid.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Coz ppl are giving the clout he looking for, instead of pointing out the elephant in the room, they just take his replies as legit and try to argue with him

: halimos over 400 with hisar, lmao

: no there is no a xalimo over 400 with bidar
This kind of replies aren’t useful

”Who wants 300kg Somali girl” lol and it has 200+ likes!! Sorry but Somali trolls are some hateful ass people on the internet. It’s embarrassing but Halimas shouldn’t care :hillarybiz: we don’t need this sort of negativity in our lives.

Sophisticate

Staff Member
”Who wants 300kg Somali girl” lol and it has 200+ likes!! Sorry but Somali trolls are some hateful ass people on the internet. It’s embarrassing but Halimas shouldn’t care :hillarybiz: we don’t need this sort of negativity in our lives.

Let us be honest, the trolls in the comments section are miserable. They could not pull a 50 kg Xalimo let alone a mythical 300 kg one. Passive aggressive rantings are a common defense mechanism against perpetual rejection.

Let us be honest, the trolls in the comments section are miserable. They could not pull a 50 kg Xalimo let alone a mythical 300 kg one. Passive aggressive rantings are a common defense mechanism against perpetual rejection.
Don’t they understand that this behavior is unattractive to most women? He is living victoriously through these guys and it’s funny and sad at the same time :dead1: I could care less about who Somali men choose to marry wallahi, but what I don’t like is this behavior. I hope Somali girls pay these men dust

Sophisticate

Staff Member
Don’t they understand that this behavior is unattractive to most women? He is living victoriously through these guys and it’s funny and sad at the same time :dead1: I could care less about who Somali men choose to marry wallahi, but what I don’t like is this behavior. I hope Somali girls pay these men dust
Women like a self-assured and confident man. Not a someone with a chip on his shoulder. They calcaal because they were hurt. And are projecting their personal pain and dissatisfaction on to you. The guy marrying out is none of our business and not something highly commendable (i.e. he's not generously giving to charity or accomplishing a lofty goal).

Perhaps to the infantile that want to ride off his coat tails it means something. These cyber Xalimos must have done something to them if they want so desperately to cosplay as any Somali groom doing interracial. :deadrose:

Women like a self-assured and confident man. Not a someone with a chip on his shoulder. They calcaal because they were hurt. And are projecting their personal pain and dissatisfaction on to you. The guy marrying out is none of our business and not something highly commendable (i.e. he's not generously giving to charity or accomplishing a lofty goal).

Perhaps to the infantile that want to ride off his coat tails it means something. These cyber Xalimos must have done something to them if they want so desperately to cosplay as any Somali groom doing interracial. :deadrose:

It's a classic case of thinking the grass is greener on the other side. They're not desirable to women in general, but they've deluded themselves into thinking that women from outside of their community will put up with them.

Disgusting imaging having to put your own women down in order to appease ajanabi women. They aren’t any different to other black guys that rave about non-black women.

Trending