Inaa Lillahi wa inaa ilayhi raaji'uun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Ebe ha idin naxariisto
charlie-murphy.gif

To be fair a lot of our people sleep without sheets in houses made of sticks and plastic bags. Not everyone lives in Xamar or Hargeisa.

That feeling when you discover you've been cockslapped by teen girls. Worse thing is that I wished it was longer. They make baiting look so cute. This is the next generation of Europeans folks. Mass deportation is coming, but alxamdulilah I will be dead soon.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That feeling when you discover you've been cockslapped by teen girls. Worse thing is that I wished it was longer. They make baiting look so cute. This is the next generation of Europeans folks. Mass deportation is coming, but alxamdulilah I will be dead soon.
Soon is not soon enough, drink a rat's poison and off yourself, you self hating mongrel.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Damn they mad kkkk. The usual bakhati who would walk up to you asking you to become their boyfriend. The one with the shorts reminded me of some Cadaan dhoocil, who use to ask me to date her in freshman year and I rejected her more than 3 times:susp:

We need our cheif in command, sheik Dabacsaar as our spokesman when people shit on us:dabcasar:
Al Sharpton ain´t got shit on Dabz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending