In your ideal Somalia ( not gonna happen this lifetime) what chain store or restaurant wld u like ..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
To have in Somalia.

Is there a store that you’d want there

How about a restaurant?

What would be great to have there that you’re use to in your Western upbringing ?

Disclaimer: This is just a fantasy. Unlikely Somalia will gain sanity in our lifetime. Don’t get your hopes high. Also DO NOT GO THERE to try to change the image the rest of the world has of Somali or risk being dispatched to Aakhiro

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
These places could be a hit in Somalia, Nike, Adidas, Walmart, Starbucks, McDonald’s , Pizza Hut.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
These places could be a hit in Somalia, Nike, Adidas, Walmart, Starbucks, McDonald’s , Pizza Hut.

This was a real hit too :kanyehmm::kanyehmm::meleshame::meleshame:

They congregated around it as if Apollo 11 spaceship was being showed :snoop::snoop::snoop:

They rode in it as if they were in a amusement park:ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

In the settlement of New North America, there is a public park, a public library, and a two-story mall with a drive through Starbucks. Located in a fortified complex off the coast, it has speculacular views of the Indian Ocean. Entry and residence is only avalible to those who pass the 'deodorant' test

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
All I need in this life of sin is me and my Starbucks, Target, Sephora, ZARA, Jamba Juice.

All I’ll need is a renewable young xaliimo gazelles for my 5 year usage. Renewed after hitting 23.

I’d also need a maid to clean after me

A proper basketball court

A gym

Macy’s store (only clearance section 80% off).

A boat

And a forum to spew out my contempt for the disease that is Somalia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I want a proper Mall that is well air conditioned, and has Movie theatres. that would be ideal for me.

Oh yeah, and food court. I would like Somali/Halaal version of Burger King and Mc donalds for sure. Hopefully with a lot of salad in the menu

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis are by nature wild and innocent. It doesnt matter how ilbaax they get. the ones in Somalia are pure in wildness and innocence. LOl Did u see a photo Rkelly once posted here a man in Somalia being chased by a drone someone was controlling with their hands a few feet away? The poor scared Farah was under a small bush that still makes him not hidden. It was hilarious

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
All I need in this life of sin is me and my Starbucks, Target, Sephora, ZARA, Jamba Juice.
Jamba Juice waa qaashin, try tropical smoothie next time it’s way better. Also we need more organic smoothie places in Minneapolis. LA has us beat, every corner there’s a delicious organic and vegan cafes :banderas:

This was a real hit too :kanyehmm::kanyehmm::meleshame::meleshame:

They congregated around it as if Apollo 11 spaceship was being showed :snoop::snoop::snoop:

They rode in it as if they were in a amusement park:ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:

This happens in many countries when communities get something high tech. My grandmother in here fears elevators and holds onto my hand when I visit her and we are riding the fast elevator.

Criticizing Somalis for the sake of it is just stupid. You are one of those useless beings who has nothing good to say about Somalia except negativity.

Fix up your life dude.