In the land of the blind the one-eyed Man is king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
cern? What is cern? Why do they have the Hindu goddess of war at their head quarters? What are they trying to achieve?

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I didn't watch the video tbh, so I'm not sure if it's funky. But Shiva was portrayed on the NYC Empire State Building.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
You do know Allah in the Qur'an says that all gods and goddesses are nothing but evil entities being worshipped by human beings

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The weird thing is that the whole project is compartmentalized & no one can grasp the whole thing in its entirety except of-coarse for the select few. In my humble opinion they are trying to open a door to other dimensions so that other dementional beings can enter our dimention. They have so much occult symbolism surrounding this whole project that it's staggering to say the least, like for example their cern logo is a 666 if anyone knows the esoteric symbolism behind that will quickly discover that it's not for the benifit of mankind but those who operate behind the shadows.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We are indeed living in strange times where things don't appear as they're, where good is bad & bad is good, where a lier will be seen as being an honest person & an honest person will be seen as a lier. The problem is that no one what's to do their own research cause we have lost the ability to do critical thinking, they target our lower chakras i.e through music to dumb us down, likewise our food is mostly made in a lab so we're starved of nutrition cause we consume genetically modified foods. Theirs a war going on that no one is safe from yet we are totally oblivious to it cause we are constantly being indoctrinated & conditioned to think a certain way just like an automaton we have lost the precious gift of critical thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending