In Norway you’re toast if you don’t have atleast a bachelor or master degree

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I blame the labor unions

They keep pressing the wages upwards and only productive industries that require educated and skilled people will survive.

Lots of jobs are automated and shipped to Asia because of these labor unions.

People who’re uneducated will become dependent on welfare since low skilled jobs are disappearing one by one.

Last edited:
And I blame the labor unions

They keep pressing the wages upwards and only productive industries that require educated and skilled people will survive.

Lots of jobs are automated and shipped to Asia because of these labor unions.

People who’re uneducated will become dependent on welfare since low skilled jobs are disappearing one by one.
Why dont you chase a master degree then this wouldnt bother you

the issue with Scandinavian countries isthe put too much pressure on education. For society to function you have to have a lot of people who do jobs that you dont need university degrees for. These jobs still gotta be done. So what happens is they send everyone to uni.....it makes the degree less value and you will have a lot of people doing jobs they are overqualified for.

the issue with Scandinavian countries isthe put too much pressure on education. For society to function you have to have a lot of people who do jobs that you dont need university degrees for. These jobs still gotta be done. So what happens is they send everyone to uni.....it makes the degree less value and you will have a lot of people doing jobs they are overqualified for.
No degree has value but now it’s about getting a major

No degree has value but now it’s about getting a major
yeah.....it was similar in sweden when I lived there. I feel they dont do good job utilizing peoples skills. This is why somalis who lives in those country get bad rep from the ones who live in uk/us. They think they are somehow different, they just live in more open society. I remember my mum looking for cleaners job once she learned the language and she had to have college degree.....like wtf

Apollo

VIP
Most jobs don't require anything beyond high school. They just ask for college degrees because they can get away with it.

Apollo

VIP
Bro wages are very high in Norway so only very experienced or educated people are safe

I'd say only 20%-30% of jobs really need degrees. The vast majority are dumb ass jobs you can learn within weeks on-the-job, but they still ask for degrees just to filter out the low IQ applicants.

do you need a university degree to be a garbage collector?

garbage-collectors.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If i were a norwigian, i would take welfare, live in those luxurious free houses, & just pursue my hobbies. I wont have riba for a mortgage, stress working with people, and u own your time. Life is breezy abc.

Status
Not open for further replies.