In Mogadishu 2 guys display the national sports of Somalia. Mogadishu Residents enjoyed the sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly Care to explain the video??

:faysalwtf:

Basically there’s nothing to see, it’s a national sports in Somalia where people shoot one another, bomb each other and slaughter one another.

The story behind it is that these dudes were thieves. They’d stick you up for having smartphones. Today they got caught. They were getting away on a motorcycle and were thrown off their motorcycle by bullets. No f*ck was giving to where the barrage of bullets could’ve gone when they didn’t hit these two but then again it’s somalia. Life is cheaper than tomato back in the hell hole

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don't post shit like this without warning.

Are we now gonna be in denial. Just because you live in a civilized world where you eat good and sleep good don’t mean you gotta hide the hell hole we hail from

I thought this was another terrorist attack but if they are thieves then good riddance . The second one is still alive they should have reloaded and finished the job

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Are we now gonna be in denial. Just because you live in a civilized world where you eat good and sleep good don’t mean you gotta hide the hell hole we hail from
I'm aware Somalia is shit, I stayed there for half a year. Do you think I want to see proof of that everyday? Put a warning next time.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Being a thief is one of the gravest sins of Islam. God has no mercy for thievery.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

U should warn people otherwise all shocked eyes curses will be upon u. lol

U should warn people otherwise all shocked eyes curses will be upon u. lol
If some steal somethink like money islam doesnt tell us to kill them lol they give what they steal or pay it back but u guys when man rape woman islam tells to kill the rapist but you somalis in somalis dont follow the law of god yoy dont kill rapist when clearly says in the quran but in quran it doesnt says take thief lifes but he have to pay or forging if he or they have good reason to steal so may i ask why in somali rapist have been let go not killing ad quran says you guys dont follow allah law rather man made law and you all will be punnist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts