In Columbus, Ohio..3 Somalis dead this week from 2 different incidents, all killed by Madoows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Looks like gang beef to me, especially considering one of them was a rapper. RIP

EDIT:

IMG_1265.jpg
IMG_1266.jpg

:bell:

Some Abdi to the rescue
IMG_1267.jpg

Last edited:
I knew them, AUN. I remember walking into a restaurant and it was mostly mixed crowd (except there wasnt any blacks), then 2 African Americans walked in, I told the waitress to get me a to go box and left.

IMG_3031.jpg

Somalis are making small REIT investors build wealth. Just look at this entire project you can buy for the price of 2 bedroom condo in Vancouver or Toronto.

The government gives subsidies to multi family apartment owners and they pay 200$ a month while the government gives you 800-1000$.

The longer our people refuse to buy property they longer they will be prayed upon by non-Somali investors.

That's hood can make you 23k a month before taxes and expenses.
:liberaltears:

Abdul Cadir Ali Yussef, 19, was pronounced dead at the scene at 2:10 a.m. by paramedics. Mohamed Ali Mohamed, 26, was initially listed in extremely critical condition and transported to Mount Carmel West Hospital, where he later died from his injuries at 12:03 p.m.

Two other male victims in the apartment were injured. Mulhidin Haji, 22, was transported to OhioHealth Doctor’s West hospital with moderate injuries after he was pistol whipped. Omar Mohamed Omar, 21, was injured after he jumped out of a second-story window to escape, but he was not transported.

In addition, 27-year-old Ashley Tucker was wounded when bullets from the shooting in the apartment above went through the floor into her first-floor apartment unit. She was taken to Mount Carmel West Hospital, where she was listed in stable condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.