In California’s largest race bias cases, Latino workers are accused of abusing Black colleagues

reer

VIP
I'm somewhat glad that this happened; the myth of the black-brown alliance must be thoroughly debunked in order for real progress to take place.
brown people being racist. also mudane michael eric dyson: black people cant be racist. mr nilotic you know somali skin color. :trumpsmirk:
maybe sspot isnt racist. :kobeok: :trumpsmirk:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It is shocking that many consider that what is said in the upper video is ok. Look how they are attacking the guy and saying it was racist

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
She said that his parents are raising him as white suggesting that black kids have some genetic driven behaviour to act in certain way

Oh not Latinos working in low level jobs abusing the n-word
But African Americans use the word in raps and make it sound like it’s cool to use it, I mean seriously they need to stop using if they people to stop the ‘the racial slur ‘

Worst bosses and supervisors I ever had were non white POC. This includes AA Asian Indian etc. I’m not trying to Booty clap for cadaans but the truth is cadaans know they gotta stay on point optically otherwise they’re out of here. POC get away with it because the spotlight isn’t on them. There is no black and brown POC coalition.
I agree with you 💯 I used to have Indian colleagues and managers and these people by far are beyond racist and disgusting. They’re openly unfair and act crazy in the workplace but cadaan people, even though they’re problematic themselves still act with dignity. I wish blakc people woke up and realised there is no solidarity with these poc

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Oh not Latinos working in low level jobs abusing the n-word
But African Americans use the word in raps and make it sound like it’s cool to use it, I mean seriously they need to stop using if they people to stop the ‘the racial slur ‘
It wasn’t on low level jobs, she and her friends were part of the city council, and they were speaking as they were on 4chan. If stop jumping to save a racist you may understood.

@Omar del Sur what’s the beef between Mexicans and PRs?

Sorry, I didn't see your post. I'm just seeing it.

And it's a good question- it is a real thing.

Myself there is no way I can discriminate against Puerto Ricans. I have Puerto Rican cousins, I would never be racist against Puerto Ricans.

But I had a Puerto Rican guy act super super racist towards me. It was like he wanted to fight- and not because of me personally but purely on the basis of race. But I completely refused to take it seriously. Mexico is the "big dog" amongst Spanish-speaking countries- look at size, population, influence, etc. Not to mention that under the current AMLO government, we've quietly morphed into an imperial power in the region. I think some of the people from other Spanish-speaking countries- they get jealous. If you're from a very small, not-very-well-known Slavic country- how might you feel about Russia?

Puerto Rico... if they still want independence, I hope they get it. They're a small island that is a modern day colony. I wish nothing but good for them.

I think sometimes there is clash... I don't know why Puerto Ricans would have a problem. No idea. I know there's a perception and I think it's at least partly true which is that Puerto Ricans identify maybe more with being black than with being Latin. I think that's the US Puerto Ricans, though. Mexican culture is overwhelmingly mestizo. Puerto Ricans and Venezuelans are black so sometimes they clash with the more predominantly mestizo nationalities, as with for example the racial tensions between Venezuelans and Peruvians.

But contrary to how cultural Marxist ideology would have people assume- aggression comes from both directions in these relations. Plenty of Peruvians are racist towards the Venezuelans. But there was a big incident in Peru when a video emerged where a Venezuelan threw a Peruvian off a bridge just for being Peruvian. Another incident I remember- just so people understand- there was an incident where you had a Peruvian small business owner- outside of his store there were Venezuelans playing loud music and drinking. The store owner asked them to turn the music down and they shot and killed him. There's been many violent incidents.

Anyways, my point being- there sometimes is racial tension between mostly mestizo nationalities (well, more mestizo- I'm not sure if Peru is more mestizo or Indian, I know they have both) and afro-latino nationalities like Puerto Ricans and Venezuelans and hostility goes both ways.

But I think it can be overblown. I think pretty every nationality from the region feels empathy for what the Venezuelans are going through, all of them would support PR independence, all stand with Argentina on the Malvinas/Falklands issue. You have petty "tribalism," sure but at the end of the day there is deep unity that people might underestimate. Myself, I think the bigger point of division is ideological... I would never mistreat any of those nationalities over race... but if it came to it I would maybe do some very unpleasant things to our commies.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts