In Bosaso, two psychopaths raped, killed and over killed a maskiinad xaliimo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

They took her to a secluded spot, raped her, then they decided to kill her by strangulation and because they didn’t want her telling on them they drove a car over her head.

I ask for the same method of death, strangulation and a hammer to the head.

AHHHH yes another chapter of my favorite book.
CC49E1C8-DFFA-4927-8709-3DE9A1961675.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The thousand of reality crime show i watch, the # 1 reason men kill the women is so that she does not report them to police, they dont want to go to jail

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin what does it mean

Waan uu gaacan daafney? i dont get it. He said that to describe the sexual act

Gri u have to follow this story and tell us what the court decides

Somalia must start executing rapists in public just like our religion tells us to

the perpetrators said they strangled this little girl to death after raping her because they were afraid she would return to the city & identify them

however, if they knew that their rape would be punished in the strictest sense possible, then perhaps they would have been too afraid to commit this crime in the first place

what is with these savagery in somalia its spreading like wildfire wlh there must be something going on , rape with savagery never seen before dismembering the body also the spread of kidnapping children and selling their organs subhanallah bala idhin kudacdhay nacalatullah

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
why rape a poor little 14 year old when u can get an older woman ready to marry u??? He is handsome, is he not?

Trending