EXCLUSIVE In a BIZARRE turn of events ladies from the Columbus scandal have held a news conference with certified madman DABCASAR. THEY'VE DENOUNCED the men

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This is now about money.

Dabcasar is all about chaos and fermenting discord amongst the Ummah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
And he loves the Camera. He should learn how to record people other than him.

LOOOOOOL Lots of time to improve

Until now i am not following what is going on. What is the scandal here?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
And he loves the Camera. He should learn how to record people other than him.

LOOOOOOL Lots of time to improve

Until now i am not following what is going on. What is the scandal here?

The alleged organ removal of a marxuum, AUN.

As they should. That mother raised her son from birth, saw him through psychotic breaks, nurtured him. Only for men in suits to show up after his death to act as the head of the household.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ive been covering this matter this whole week.

The Facts i know is. Mohammed Marxuum died in his apartment. His body taken by ambulance. His body organs harvested. Allegedly.

SO why are the Odeey and these women feel the need to speak? What is this?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Facts i know is. Mohammed Marxuum died in his apartment. His body taken by ambulance. His body organs harvested. Allegedly.

SO why are the Odeey and these women feel the need to speak? What is this?

Nope! That is not how the events transpired.

The marxuum was mentally ill.
He would stand front of Somali malls to pass the day.
I don’t want to tarnish the poor marxuum but he was also using drugs.
on this particular day he was at a neighborhood called Wedgewood Apartments.
here’s Wedgewood
He wasn’t at his family house or neighborhood.
He was at wedgewood where he was found unconscious. Toxicology will take few weeks. However, it is suspected that he overdosed.
Ambulance took him to Doctors West hospital. He was already dead. He had no identification so they conducted autopsy and dna extraction due to the fact that it was unusual and unnatural death. At this point he was a John Doe.
The one wrong thing that happened was that Doctors West did not properly contact the family. An idiot called the family and left a lazy message. This should’ve been the bone of contention for the family. They should sue for that. Not spread falsehood that his organs were removed.

I have been covering this story since it broke due to the fact that @Duchess displayed strong female emotions which was contrary to her otherwise robust clarity.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nope! That is not how the events transpired.

The marxuum was mentally ill.
He would stand front of Somali malls to pass the day.
I don’t want to tarnish the poor marxuum but he was also using drugs.
on this particular day he was at a neighborhood called Wedgewood Apartments.
here’s Wedgewood
He wasn’t at his family house or neighborhood.
He was at wedgewood where he was found unconscious. Toxicology will take few weeks. However, it is suspected that he overdosed.
Ambulance took him to Doctors West hospital. He was already dead. He had no identification so they conducted autopsy and dna extraction due to the fact that it was unusual and unnatural death. At this point he was a John Doe.
The one wrong thing that happened was that Doctors West did not properly contact the family. An idiot called the family and left a lazy message. This should’ve been the bone of contention for the family. They should sue for that. Not spread falsehood that his organs were removed.

I have been covering this story since it broke due to the fact that @Duchess displayed strong female emotions which was contrary to her otherwise robust clarity.

I see. Ok this makes sense. Poor guy. We see a lot of crazy guys in Somali malls, always hanging around there for safety because no family will take care of them. Somalis are useless. Very opportunistic.

As far as the gaalos-- they did what they do every day when they receive a john doe body. They do autopsy. Its their job. The call they made is not even necessary. That is the police job.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I see. Ok this makes sense. Poor guy. We see a lot of crazy guys in Somali malls, always hanging around there for safety because no family will take care of them. Somalis are useless. Very opportunistic.

As far as the gaalos-- they did what they do every day when they receive a john doe body. They do autopsy. Its their job. The call they made is not even necessary. That is the police job.

When the representative from the hospital called and left a message the family called back with the Imam of the mosque. The hospital said “we are unaware of such a call and we don’t have Mohamed. Last time he was here was a year ago”.
There was a disconnect within the hospital system. Who called the mother?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:mjlol: A random video of crime in the neighborhood is supposed to convince us that all is well in the world @Grigori Rasputin.

The video shows how Wedgewood neighborhood is a no go zone in Columbus.

It was just 2 years ago that 6 Somalis were killed there on that year alone on separate occasions.

The video shows how Wedgewood neighborhood is a no go zone in Columbus.

It was just 2 years ago that 6 Somalis were killed there on that year alone on separate occasions.
And did those 6 Somalis get stuffed in a fridge and get called John Doe’s even though they’d been in the prison system?

Did those 6 Somalis get a call from the hospital that later denied seeing him in a year?

Did those same 6 Somalis get diagnosed with COVID and told that nobody could see the body or wash it?

Did those same Somalis have incisions from an autopsy throughout their body that was not sewed back?

Did those same 6 mothers go to see their sons and were refused to even identify him and had to coerce the hearse driver who then ended up fired for showing them?

hmmmmm?
:cosbyhmm:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When the representative from the hospital called and left a message the family called back with the Imam of the mosque. The hospital said “we are unaware of such a call and we don’t have Mohamed. Last time he was here was a year ago”.
There was a disconnect within the hospital system. Who called the mother?

Maybe they were disorganized. They can sue them of course. But i dont understand the big hoopla. Burry the murxuum and move along

Maybe they were disorganized. They can sue them of course. But i dont understand the big hoopla. Burry the murxuum and move along
Emotions are running high. The main thing we’re organs harvested and they were offered a new autopsy to satisfy their concerns. If what the doctors told the sheikh that he died the 4th and autopsy was made the 8th. Then it would make no sense to take his organs as you need the person to be dead within 24 hours to take organs, in the most extreme cases it can be up to 48 hours

So it seems the family is disputing the date the hospital said they did autopsy. I don’t think any organs were taken. I do think the hospital didn’t do the best job identifying him and that’s were the family has a bone to pick. Due to emotions running high the women and men has turned on each other. But the mother seeked the mosque for help end of the day and not the other way around

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Emotions are running high. The main thing we’re organs harvested and they were offered a new autopsy to satisfy their concerns. If what the doctors told the sheikh that he died the 4th and autopsy was made the 8th. Then it would make no sense to take his organs as you need the person to be dead within 24 hours to take organs, in the most extreme cases it can be up to 48 hours

So it seems the family is disputing the date the hospital said they did autopsy. I don’t think any organs were taken. I do think the hospital didn’t do the best job identifying him and that’s were the family has a bone to pick. Due to emotions running high the women and men has turned on each other. But the mother seeked the mosque for help end of the day and not the other way around
Jay the tea

1637857539395.png

You agree with me right. There is a lot of emotions involved and people need somewhere to place them. The young boy is dead AUN. It was his time. The mosque was sought out and tried to help and now being attacked. The sheikh said janazah was after salat casar. They came duhr time and took picture and said there are no men

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You agree with me right. There is a lot of emotions involved and people need somewhere to place them. The young boy is dead AUN. It was his time. The mosque was sought out and tried to help and now being attacked. The sheikh said janazah was after salat casar. They came duhr time and took picture and said there are no men

Jay am not going to go with u into the woman hating wagon. My heart was not broken by any of these misfortunate women. My heart was broken by my Marehaan husband

Trending

Latest posts