• No, I don't think they're responsible

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
I recently saw a Somali Sheikh on TV who claimed that Al Shabaab have created more apostacism in our community than the Neo-cons who've been bashing Islam regularly since 9/11. Do you think that's true?

I noticed that there are Somali atheists in this site. Did terrorism have any part to play in your decision to leave Islam?

Kid

My qabiil has more camels than yours
Maybe indirectly because they do more research and find that Islam ain't for them.

Kid

My qabiil has more camels than yours
My atheist Somali friend hen I asked him when he first doubted Islam, he said prophet's marriage to Aisha.

There might be a truth to that. ISIS, Al Shabab, Boko Haram and all the other terrorist outfits are doing the best to turn people against Islam.

Scumbags.

My atheist Somali friend hen I asked him when he first doubted Islam, he said prophet's marriage to Aisha.
It was lie, prophet mohamed married to Aisha who was at age of 18. The fake story of 9 years was reported by half blind man named Buhari"(spent first half of his life as legal blind then half blind) Arab as usual used this story to their own advance. BTW buhari was rebuked lot through counting her big sister age and her father.

It was lie, prophet mohamed married to Aisha who was at age of 18. The fake story of 9 years was reported by half blind man named Buhari"(spent first half of his life as legal blind then half blind) Arab as usual used this story to their own advance. BTW buhari was rebuked lot through counting her big sister age and her father.

Are you saying sahih bukhari is a fake story ?

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Salafism/Wahabism causes apostasy. It teaches a very dull, dry, inhumane form of Islam based on a few bedouin scholars from najd(Riyadh region). Salafism= potential terrorism or apostasy. Every single terrorist adheres to salafi teachings including shabaab. They single handedly did what no enemy to islam could've done, and that's make our religion appear to be something it isn't

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The evidence we have of aisha age ranges from 6-30.

Why gaalos are so obsessed with this particular Piece of information (ie her marriage) and not that she led an army to war supposedly as a small child if that same Hadith is correct says more about their sex obsessed society than they realise.

I would think a ten year old leading a battle would give people pause about the accuracy of that Hadith.

Status
Not open for further replies.