Immigrant...

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I’ve had enough of immigrants. They come to the U.K. to just claim benefits and take advantage of our NHS. They’re are lazy scum bugs who don’t contribute to society in any way. They should all be kicked out and the border should close. England is for the Englishmen and it’s superiors.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I’ve had enough of immigrants. They come to the U.K. to just claim benefits and take advantage of our NHS. They’re are lazy scum bugs who don’t contribute to society in any way. They should all be kicked out and the border should close. England is for the Englishmen and it’s superiors.

The British plundered half of the world , I don’t feel sorry for them. I believe this is karma. That being said Somali people in the UK just take the piss cheating and scamming the government for ceyr.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The British plundered half of the world , I don’t feel sorry for them. I believe this is karma. That being said Somali people in the UK just take the piss cheating and scamming the government for ceyr.

Don’t fight fire with fire. And Somalis don’t scam.

Quite frankly we don't need you to feel sorry for us. We just need you on the next flight out of here

:camby:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

7433.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending