IMF and Ethiopia Talks Failed As The Country Plunged Deep in Debt

Many of them definitely will come over. We’re talking about more than 100 million nation disintegrating, they will spread everywhere.
For sure there will be some who come but I think the west will intervene before it even gets that bad. It’s a big country, the west will probably build refugees camps far away from where the main battles are happening

Remember, all of the world’s powers are already in Djibouti right now, so a military intervention in Ethiopia would be easy for them if it ever got to that point
You say this but there are many Kenyan workers in Somalia .
The people willing to come to Somalia for work are outliers. Most people have been fed nonstop horror stories about Somalia by the media to the point where they think the country is actually more dangerous than it really is
There are many coming to Somalia the caravans are nothing new
I know about the Oromos, are the Xabesh coming too?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
100 million odd people and they can't pay $33m?

Do they pay these Somali "politicians" who make hijrah to Addis Ababa in expired food aid or what?

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
For sure there will be some who come but I think the west will intervene before it even gets that bad. It’s a big country, the west will probably build refugees camps far away from where the main battles are happening

Remember, all of the world’s powers are already in Djibouti right now, so a military intervention in Ethiopia would be easy for them if it ever got to that point

The people willing to come to Somalia for work are outliers. Most people have been fed nonstop horror stories about Somalia by the media to the point where they think the country is actually more dangerous than it really is

I know about the Oromos, are the Xabesh coming too?

No one knows what stock they came from since they all claim Muslim and Oromo. I'd say almost half are Christian Ethiopians, what muslim can't recite Al-Fatixa

And we have no border control. What's stopping an armed Oromo from invading after Ethiopia collapses? I can only hope they fight each other for control in Ethiopia rather than coming to us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We won't be able to stop 120 million.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
And we have no border control. What's stopping an armed Oromo from invading after Ethiopia collapses? I can only hope they fight each other for control in Ethiopia rather than coming to us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We won't be able to stop 120 million.
No doubt the greed of clan elders will cause the extinction of Somalis in all but small reservations.

No doubt the greed of clan elders will cause the extinction of Somalis in all but small reservations.
I have a great fear that our country is in danger due to the actions taken in the past. We allowed Ethiopia to train rebel groups from the 70s to the 90s and then let their army be stationed in our country. Moreover, they had a hand in creating the 4.5 system. If we don't put a stop to this, we may lose all of our lands and even face the threat of extinction.

They also outnumber us.

We need a cultural revolution or something like the arab spring to clear out these weak pathic leaders.

For example, the recent changes to the constitution ended with Puntland running to Ethiopia.
I'm not against PL issues with the constitution and the action of that retarded, corrupted and incompetent leader we have in Somalia but the fact our leaders keep going to Ethiopia about our intel issues.

Don't they see the threat...

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I have a great fear that our country is in danger due to the actions taken in the past. We allowed Ethiopia to train rebel groups from the 70s to the 90s and then let their army be stationed in our country. Moreover, they had a hand in creating the 4.5 system. If we don't put a stop to this, we may lose all of our lands and even face the threat of extinction.

They also outnumber us.

We need a cultural revolution or something like the arab spring to clear out these weak pathic leaders.

For example, the recent changes to the constitution ended with Puntland running to Ethiopia.
I'm not against PL issues with the constitution and the action of that retarded, corrupted and incompetent leader we have in Somalia but the fact our leaders keep going to Ethiopia about our intel issues.

Our political class are traitors. Lining their pockets while their citizens suffer yearly floods, droughts and famines.

NidarNidar

Punisher

They also outnumber us.

Ethiopia will never be a force to be reckoned with due to its internal issues, they have been dealt a worse hand than us.

Addis will always be in a power struggle politically with its three major power brokers, the day they get that fixed is the day they'll get access to the sea, so we need to get our act together before then HSM isn't helping with his extreme centralism and nepotism.

Trending