Imagine claiming Tunisian and this is how you get treated

They're wild. NA men. Black women complain that they're called "Naomi Campbell" and "Beyonce" when they go to Morocco.

But if they consider Nutella an insult then thats them.

I can confirm that she's not tunisian
9A1C1FF5-B539-426B-98A0-6B6A6A2BCC57.png

Xaruun

VIP
I don’t get how she got offended. Maybe he meant Nutella as in “I want to cover my dick in Nutella so you can slurp it all up”

Keo

VIP
I’m lost too, it feels like people are trying to attack Tunisian men for no reason :browtf: look at the Twitter replies
Tunisian men seem to be on code but it looks like NA girls & everyone else are implying that it’s due to racism & fetishisation. It’s a bit
:mjpls:
to refer to her as nutella especially when most Tunisians are the whitest North Africans. However she did use it as a justification to attack all Tunisian men tho.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Tunisian men seem to be on code but it looks like NA girls & everyone else are implying that it’s due to racism & fetishisation. It’s a bit
:mjpls:
to refer to her as nutella especially when most Tunisians are the whitest North Africans.
be grateful they didn't call you gorilla n0gros slurping dh@lo,
Nutella is not f slur :wtfdis: :mindblown: if you get offended by Nutella then you never experienced racism

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts